Sunday, May 31, 2015

Maharaja Chai and a Berry Scone

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this past week has been wonderful for all of you. I know it was rough for me. Turns out I had the stomach flu and a sinus infection. Despite my sickness, I still was able to enjoy my shopping, and lets just say... I have really enjoyed this past week.

Dress: GizzA Cathy Blazer @ShinyShabby, Shoes: Fri.day Bailey Loafers, Hair: NEW Truth Celeste, Necklace: Aphorism Bijou Moonstone @ShinyShabby, Rings: ieQED Persephone (not shown in picture) @ShinyShabby, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

Shiny Shabby opened last week and let me just say....flowers! Lots of floral prints and garden items. Everyone is trying to jump into spring and prepare for the fun summer. I bought some jewelry sets by Aphorism, some rings by ieQED, and a dress by GizzA. I didn't end up buying the dress from Zenith. I tried the demo and the skirt didn't look flattering on my shape.  Fun round, and there are some cute shoes as well, so go check it out. There is something there for everyone.

Dress: Baiastice Lekha Dress @Uber, Hair: NEW Truth Ishya @Uber, Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Maharani @Uber, Henna: Things Temple Hands, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands

Now onto my favorite thing since Collabor88 opened a few weeks ago...UBER! The theme this round is Spice, and let me tell you it reminds me of Bollywood and India and is just my dream. This month is looking to be my month for rounds. Collabor88 is Into the Light, and is all with my favorite color schemes. Uber is Spice and has my style and pieces of my soul. I just.... Love it. All the Hairs are awesome. Truth's is fun--it is a long side braid. Moon has a pretty LONG (like really long) hair. Olive has a LONG (again, like really long) hair. And Little Bones has a hair that is long and one comes with a head-scarf option and it is just fun.  I bought a lot of hairs this round.

Outfit: Seul Delilah Top and Organza Open Front Skirt @Uber, Shoes: Pure Poison Yalla Flats @Uber, Hair: Olive Powder @Uber, Jewelry: Izzie's Nidhi Set @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Eyeliner Adored Cherry Bomb Winged Liner

I bought a ton of jewelry and outfits, but I am only going to mention of few of them for this post. If I listed all the outfits and jewelry pieces I bought this would turn into a monstrously long post.  I really like the Couture Saree by Nylon Outfitters. It is partial mesh with system layers/applier layers.  She also has silk shirts and leggings, all in fun prints and colors. Seul has a fun cropped shirt/skirt combo which is very fun. The skirt is high-low and very long in the back; I love it. Maxi Gossamer has a fun jewelry set. The set has a slight discount for the event, so when it goes up in her mainstore the price will increase. The best thing about the Maxi Gossamer set is you can change the colors of the jewels and the metals! So this is a great set to go with practically any outfit. Also...Zaara is at this round! And she has released something for the men this time. A very handsome suit and turban. I ended up buying a turban for myself. I think I will pair it with a dress or something. One of Glam Affair's vendor pictures inspired me. Anyway Zaara's male suit is very dashing and every gentleman needs one, and every lady needs to make sure her man buys one. Love this suit.

Hal (my partner) is wearing: Zaara Nehru Suit and Aahil Turban @Uber, Hair: Damselfly Legolas, Shoes: Utopia Dallas, Skin: Story Leaf Patrick, Eyes: Candy Lenze Pale Blue, Slink Hands and Lemon Tea Elven Ears
I am wearing: Nylon Outfitters Couture Saree @Uber, Hair: Little Bones Shaaswat @Uber, Necklace: Yummy Circle Charm Om @Uber, Shoes: Reign Isobel Foot Chains (not shown) @Uber, Jewelry: Zaara Ayanna Nosering and Earrings, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Eyeliner: Adored Cherry Bomb Winged Liner, Slink Hands and Feet

So this round of Uber is amazing--you need to go. Shiny Shabby is also very fun and relaxing. You also need to go. I hope you all have a wonderful week this week. Let's all just bask in the awesomeness of the creators/designers at these events. Thank you!


SURLS:

Shiny Shabby:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old%20Lighthouse/131/127/21

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33


No comments:

Post a Comment