Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Cup of Assam to Go With Your Cake

Happy Sunday~ This afternoon I will be entering in the Usernames into the random site generator to pick the winner for the bundle of gift cards. Thanks to those of you who entered and there is still time to enter. I will entering the Usernames around 10 SLT, so 1 EST.  All you have to do is go the my post from Thursday, enter in your Second Life Username and tell me your favorite post from this past year. The Bundle has: 1 500L$ gift card to Truth Hair, 1 600L$ Maxi Gossamer Jewelry, 1 900L$ Gos Shoe Boutique. That's 2000L$ worth of accessories! Okay, I am done with the prize stuff, onto what you really want, FaMESHed, .

Dress: Baiastice Ilary Dress Sheer Print @FaMESHed, Shoes: Junbug Mon Cher Pumps in Floral, Bangles: Maxi Gossamer Painted Pansies @FaMESHed, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Hair: NEW Truth Paola, Skin: Glam Affair, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

FaMESHed is having their Third Birthday (so many milestones this month) and they are celebrating big. There are about double the creators there, and almost every creator has a free gift for the event. All are amazing. To get the gifts you have to wear the FaMESHed group tag and then click on the blue present box.  There is a theme this round and it is very Beachy! And we all know how much I love beachy and nautical. First of all, the set up is massive compared to normal. Forget the city street stalls, this is like walking on a boardwalk. the apparel and accessories are all along the outside with home and garden decor in the center. Really nice set up and so easy to navigate (Plus the look is so fun and different. I really enjoyed the shopping atmosphere there).

Dress: Zenith Strapless Long Dress Fitted @FaMESHed, Cage with Paper Cranes: Zenith @FaMESHed, Necklace and Rings: CAE Phases @FaMESHed, Hair with Sunglasses: Tableau Vivant Writer, Skin: Glam Affair: Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

My favorite buy from the event is probably a maxi-type dress by Valentina. Valentina has two different styled dresses at the event, one of them is one shoulder and had some sort of asymmetrical skirt which makes it kind of flirty--at least I think it looks flirty.  The other one, the maxi-type, the dress poofs out and there are these thick vertical lines going down. I bought the teal stripped dress and I just LOVE. It is so my style. One, it reminds me of the beach. Two, it looks very elegant and looks like something you would wear to a yacht or sailing club. And third, this dress has a poof...who doesn't like Poof?! I have been wearing it since I bought it. Zenith has a cute strapless dress with a cage/origami crane accessory that is fun. So of course I had to buy it. The only other outfit I have worn besides this dress is a jumpsuit by Fishy Strawberry which is also at FaMEShed. The jumpsuit is called Anniversario and it reminds me of something a Bond Girl would wear. For me the one thing that stands out the most isn't the cut of the suit, but the HUGE bell bottoms! Now when I say huge I don't mean like massive, but they are definitely bell bottoms, and I am a sucker for bell bottoms.

Dress: Valentina Sail Away @FaMESHed, Rings and Necklace: CAE Phases @FaMESHed, Hair: Truth Aida, Sunglasses: Yummy Vice, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Whatever Fang Teeth

Another event Birthday is We <3 Role-Play. They are celebrating their 2nd Birthday. So many Birthday's this month. I was looking at the previews on The Blogging Elf's site and while I don't blog much about We <3 Role-Play (it doesn't always fit with Sunday Tea), I do go to the event every month and I do buy a LOT of stuff from poses to dresses to hairs to home items. I love Fantasy and I do enjoy some Role-Play (who doesn't?).  I only bought one full outfit by Enfant Terrible. It is very risque--the top and the bottom are non-rigged mesh and you can easily size it to fit your avatar. It took me like two minutes to get both to fit my shape, so easy. I bought some hairs by Tableau Vivant which I think are gorgeous. There are also lots of free of gifts and 10L$ items(I can't call them gifts if they aren't free). All you have to do is wear your We <3 Role-Play tag and click/buy.

Outfit including staff: Enfant Terrible Verelis in Dark  @We<3Role-Play, Hair: Damselfly Harvest @We<3Role-Play, Ears: Lemon Tea Wood Elf, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink hands and feet, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

The Chapter Four is also having a birthday (May is the month for birthdays I guess).  I only bought one outfit by Kitja, it is very causal and I have been wearing it clubbing a bit. There are some cool accessories at the event as well, but I didn't go too crazy. Normally Glam Affair has skins at the event, but this round they have home items in a gacha. If I were you, I would teleport over to look at all the items there. Lots of fun little stuff you can buy to complete or start an outfit or a home project.

So overall, May is the month for birthdays! Get your group tags on and teleport over to the events. Get some free gifts and do some fabulous shopping! Hugs and Smooches my Tea Readers~~~



SURLS:

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488

We <3 Role-Play:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evanda%20Island/123/53/4001

The Chapter Four:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/121/135/1236



No comments:

Post a Comment