Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mint Julep for the Derby

Yay! It is finally time for the Kentucky Derby! As all of you already know I love dressing up, and as you can guess Derby day is like one of the best days in the year to do it! All the fancy hats, pretty cocktail dresses. It is just a great time to get all dolled up to see some horses race.

Dress: Erratic Mary Vintage Day Dress former Arcade, Cloves; Erratic Cora Gloves former Arcade, Hair: Tableau Vivant Writer Hair, Shoes: Ingenue Louise Heels former Arcade, Earrings and Necklace: Erratic Edith pearls and Rose pearl earrings former Arcade, Hat: Miamai Stratus Hat Luxe, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Feet

I love horseback riding in Second Life. It was one of the first activities Earth did with me to welcome me into Second Life. God love her, I was so on the fence about joining and the day I signed up she bought me like five outfits, hair from Truth, my eyes (which I still wear today), my skin and AO, and then my first AKK horse. Her and I proceeded to ride for well over an hour. I fell in love with Second Life at that point. I would log on and ride around different areas while I was exploring. I still do.  Today I have like 6 AKK horses and I will be buying more. They are attachable prim horses, and the textures and animations on them are the best! I would love for AKK to come out with a ride-able mesh horse, but the horses they have out now are so easy to use and so awesome. They really can keep the horses the way they are.


Since today is the Kentucky Derby I just thought I would share my love of riding and wish all you fabulous readers a Happy Derby Day!!!

Let's all put out positive thoughts for the horse Ocho Ocho Ocho. It would be great for him to be in the top three at least! He's the one I am rooting for! Check out the info on all the horses here.

Jacket with Blouse: COCO Equestrian Jacket + Blouse former Collabor88, Pants: ISON Tova Leggings former Collabor88, Earrings: Aisling Roz former prize for Enchantment, Hair: Truth Sally, Rings: Aisling The Good Wife and Izzie's Initials Love Ring, Boots: LaRoo Riding Boots, Skin: Glam Affair Amberly II, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Whatever Fang Teeth, AKK Arabian Horse

I will be posting on the May 7th, that is my blog's 1 year Anniversary. So Yay! Happy Saturday everyone.  I will be posting tomorrow about this new round at Uber. So brace yourselves for some awesome colors! Hugs and Smooches~

**On a fun side note, I am now a Truth Hair Blogger for this next period (3-6 months). It is so exciting to be chosen by my favorite hair creator! Thanks to Truth Hawks and all those involved in deciding the new bloggers and Congrats to all the new Bloggers!**

SURLS:

AKK:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AKK%20Horse%20Ranch/32/48/25


No comments:

Post a Comment