Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hong-Kong Style Milk Tea = Sweet and Lighter Taste

Hello my lovelies! I hope you have all had a wonderful week and have been enjoying the gorgeous weather outside now that Spring has Sprung, (or you are enjoying a wonderful crisp Autumn for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere). I know when I am not at work, I have been trying to go outside and enjoy nature. But enough with this week's weather, on with the post!

Outfit: Baiastice Gina Bouse and Vigo High Waist Shorts @Collabor88, Shoes: Fri.day Audrey Pumps, Headband: Zenith Leafs Headpiece @We<3Role-Play, Ring: Zenith Mirror Pearl Stone, Hair: Truth Neria, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

Collabor88 opened this past Friday and the theme is "Into the Light". So lots of light bright colors....my perfect dream. So many pastels and so much brightness. I was in love and I still am.  I went way too buy happy. I spent an almost obscene amount of Linden$ at this round...and I know I will be spending more as the month goes on because I always end up going back and buying something at Collabor88.  First of all, if I were you I would look at the catalog to see all the items and plan out before you go. Everything is marked down for the event and once the round is over the price will increase if the creators put the items back out at their mainstores.

Outfit: The Secret Store Claire Peplum Blazer and Robin Pencil Skirt @Collabor88, Bracelet: Earthstones Marquessa Diamond Bracelet, Earrings: LaGyo Roysin Bud Earrings @Collabor88, Ring: Aisiling The Good Wife, Necklace: Yummy Pearl and Diamond Necklace, Hair: NEW Truth Katra, Heels: Ingenue Louise, Handbag: YS&YS Viareggio Special Edition Brown, phone: LP Plain Node, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slinks Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

I don't think I have a favorite at this round. Tres Blah has an awesome cropped sweater out and some cute light jeans and skirts. Baiastice has a shirt/short combo out and the shorts threw me off... they aren't like you typical shorts...they are more like thick panties.... Really threw me off. But I bought them, and I like them. The Secret Store also has a cute shirt/skirt combo that I like. There is a combo by UFO (Ur.Favorite.One) and the shirt can be tucked or untucked so you pair it with other items. B.C.C has a dress that is simple and the textures are amazing on it. It looks like it is of a wool material. The only thing I don't like is the alpha for some reason doesn't cover all of the chest(so depending on your shape you might have some side boob). Also ISON has a shirt/short combo as well (Lots of combos this round). I bought the grey Aztec printed shorts and the simple white top. I thought the outfit would look good with a set of pearls I bought at We <3 Role-Play called Sara. I love this outfit and have been wearing it a lot recently.

Outfit: ISON Chiffon Shorts and Cutout Crop Top @Collabor88, Jewelry: S&P Sarah Bracelet and Necklace @We<3Role-Play, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Heels: Fri.day Cora, Hair: Tableau Vivant Writer Hair, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

Surprisingly this post is very short, but the outfits and items at Collabor88 are all amazing. Please go check it out and bask in the brightness and light!



SURLS:

Collabor88:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/54/199/1090


No comments:

Post a Comment