Saturday, May 23, 2015

Some Bourbon or Whiskey for Your Cuppa

Happy Sunday! This week has been crazy busy for me--my car has been in the shop, my cousin just graduated law school, and work has been hectic (and to add to the hecticness my allergies have finely started to kick my butt). Thank goodness to three-day weekends. Tomorrow is Memorial Day in the States so that means, NO WORK ON MONDAY! Yay!

Dress: Zenith Sunshine Dress @Kustom9, Necklace and Earrings: Ariskea Oceane Sea Shells, Shoes: Fri.day Marsali, Hair: NEW TRUTH Verinne, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes:Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

So Kustom9 and The Liaison Collaborative opened on Friday of last week. Let me just say....I didn't really buy anything. Zenith has a summer dress out at Kustom9. The dress is short and has sunglasses hanging from the bust, very summery.  There is also a pretty necklace/earring set by Ariskea; the set appears to be from a sea-type snail; the scientist in me looked at an identification guide and I think it might be inspired by an Euconulus fulvus, but I can be wrong...snails are not my specialty. Anyway if you want better picture, besides the one shown, it reminds me of the necklace which held Ariel's (Disney's The Little Mermaid) voice after Ursula took it. Yea, it's looks like that. There, of course, are lots of awesome designers at the event, but nothing else at the event "jumped" at me.

The Liaison Collaborative's theme for this month is Gentleman's Club, and the event is very masculine. There are of course items there for women as well, but I didn't see anything that I personally liked. Earth liked a few of the items, so she is pictured below. I think I am too girly to be able to pull off the masculine outfits. I don't have the confidence. But Earth is really BA, she can pull off a lot of awesome outfits.

(Earth is wearing) Outfit: Valentina Breakfast Club Shirt Dress @TheLiaisonCollaborative, Necklace: CAE Timey Wimey Things, Rings: CAE Belle Ring and Anara's Earth Ring, Shoes: LaRoo Alison Pumps, Earrings: EarthStones Globe Earrings, Bracelets: {anc} ThornCombiBangle, Slink hands, Eyes: EarthStones Eyes of the World and Redgrave Daily Lashes, Hair: Truth Vixen, Skin: LAQ Jessica Peach

I think since Collabor88 this month was just my perfect cup of tea, the other events this month don't seem as awesome. I know Earth really liked The Liaison Collaborative, and while I was clubbing the other day a few people were talking about how they loved this round at Kustom9. So please, go check out these new rounds. You might be surprised by what you find. Hugs and Smooches~


Thanks to Earth for posing for this last photo!

SURLS:

The Liaison Collaborative:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/198/155/2002

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/125/75/26

No comments:

Post a Comment