Sunday, May 3, 2015

Noon Chai to Add Color to Your Cup

Yay for Sundays! This weekend has been crazy busy for me. Well...this week in general has been crazy busy. Earth and I held a Derby Party yesterday and getting our home prepped and getting the party set up, well...it's exhausting. But oh so worth it for the fun memories. Congrats to American Pharaoh for the win! It was a wonderful race.

Dress: Tres Blah Cutout Skater Dress @Uber, Necklace: Yummy Shining Crystal Necklace, Earrings: Yummy Diamond Chandelier Earrings, Shoes: YS&YS Rapallo Chic Pure, Hair Truth Shae, Ring: Aisling, Skin: Glam Affair Ellie, Lipstain: Mudskin YumYum Dark, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Teeth Fang, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes

Last Saturday Uber opened with it's new round called Neon. It reminds me of Miami, clubbing, and fun times.  I was very surprised with how Linden$ happy I was at this event. I went through about 3000L$ without even thinking about it. I just kept hitting pay.  I normally like soft pastel colors, and I don't typically go for bright in your face colors. With Uber, ALL the creators did a phenomenal job with the items and the colors. To me all the items were done so tastefully (hints as to why I bought a lot more than I normally do at an event). First, Uber normally has some cool decor to go with the theme every month, and this month they are so cool-let me just say the neon stars and on the ground are AWESOME. I felt like I was in a club the whole time. And getting into the event was easier than normal. I got in without even using my "LetMeIn" teleport Hud.

Dress: Baiastice Damie Zip Dress @Uber, Shoes: YS&YS Rapallo Summer, Hair: Truth Esperanza, Watch: Izzie's Watch silver/copper former Uber, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Karina Court, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Skin: Glam Affair Ellie, Lipstain: Mudskin YumYum Dark, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lash, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Teeth Fang

One of my favorite buys is a party dress (I would not call it cocktail. It screams PARTY) by Nylon Outfitters. Simple dress, only has a mesh skirt piece, the rest goes on the default body (appliers are included for Maitreya's Lara Mesh Body). The dress is black, and partially sheer; there are different neon sign designs on the front of the dress which I just love. I bought the one with the picture of a martini glass with two lips and says "Cocktails and Dreams". Love this dress. I was dancing at The Woods all weekend in it. I had it paired with a leather jacket by Foxes, and then I had at one point my red/blue parrot familiar/pet from Manticore as well.  Love this dress. It was a great price, at around 200L$!!! I think it is a steal. I also bought the necklace and earrings at the booth. Just amazing items at such great prices, you really can't go wrong.

Romper: Zenith Thoracotomy Rompers @Uber, Shoes: Essenz Mumbai (not shown), Hair: Tableau Vivant Diana @Shiny Shaby, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Necklace Earrings Bracelet: Izzie's Coin jewelry in Gold former Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lash, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Teeth Fang

Tres Blah is at the event as well, and the cute cut-out skater dress. I wanted to be a bit different so I bought the yellow dress. The dress, as like all of Tres Blah's stuff, is simple and very well cut. I like the dress a lot and I can see using it for a lot of things and pairing it with items and and such to create so many different looks. Another great buy.  There is also a dress by Seul I liked. It looks like a simple cocktail dress, but the sides are open and have ties running across. The dress has a hud which is really easy to use to help match the skin tone of the dress with your skins. I had a little bit of difficulty at first because two tones work with my skin (I normally use Glam Affair Jamaica tone). I bought the black dress because I thought black would be very versatile. I have it paired with bright heels to give it that POP.  Also Baiastice has a dress that is cute, short, and has zippers down the front (easy access for those of you risque folks). And I really did like the new hair by Wasabi Pills at the event (convenient since those booths are close to each other). The hair is curly, not too big, and very fun looking.  Reminds me of Magika's Lemon hair I bought a while back.

The Truth hair for the round I don't know what to make of, but the new release Malea I love. I ended up buying the color pack to go with the outfit by Valentia I bought at Uber. I wanted to wear the teal or dark blue color to match the dress. I really like how the colors just pop.  I also bought the Zenith Romper for the event. I bought the floral print (of course). The cut is very short, but I like how flirty it looks.

Outfit: Valentina Chloe Silk Dot Jacket and Striped Tee Dress @Uber, Shoes: Fri.day Oakley Heels @Uber, Hair: Truth Malea, Jewelry: Yummy Neon Crystal Earrings and Necklace in Blue @Uber, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Skin: Glam Affair Ellie, Lipstick: Izzie's Qopi Matt Lipstick in Orange, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Teeth Fang

Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday. I will be posting again this week on Thursday with a surprise announcement! So be looking for that. I am really excited about it. Hugs and Smooches~


SURL:

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33



No comments:

Post a Comment