Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos! I hope everyone's weekend has been a lot of fun. I also hope everyone had fun dressing up for the holiday! I dressed like Jack the Ripper this year. And let me tell you, my costume was EPIC! I had mutton chops and everything!!! Since Halloween is over, people can now fully enjoy the Autumn season, which has been gorgeous.

 Outfit: Erratic Ava Sweater and Meg Leggings @Uber, Hair: Olive Hair Vana @Uber, Nose Ring: Yummy Diamond Flower Nose Ring, Earrings: Yummy Double Diamond Studs, Necklace: Yummy Shining Crystal Necklace, Headband: Zenith Happy Halloween Headband, Shoes: Pure Poison Ingrid Pumps, Skin: Glam Affair Caroline @Uber, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, Whatever Fang Mesh Teet

Uber opened last weekend and the theme is Pumpkin Spice....LOVE! All the items have fall colors and are just amazing. I had to set a spending limit for this round, because if I did not set a limit I would buy all the items...All the items...

Erratic has a sweater legging combo exclusively for the Maitreya Mesh Body. I love the textures on the sweater. It looks like wool and I love it. Just LOVE. ISON has a fun poncho out for the event as well and the texture options to pick from are fun. Fashionably Dead has a cute dress and sweater combo, and the combo just reminds me of when I have the windows open on a crisp Autumn day and have the kettle on. It looks like something I would wear while bundling up on the sofa with a throw-blanket. Just deliciously wonderful. Reign has some really cool moccasins, and Emery has a shirt which reminds me of Coco Chanel with the simple colors and stripes-and as I have mentioned before, I am a sucker for Coco Chanel. Zenith has a wonderful dress which has a hud to change the texture of the skirt and the leather belt. I always love it when creators include huds to change textures. It gives you so much more options, like buying a fatpack...except not.... You know what I mean.

Outfit: Emery Ambrosio Flared Jeans with Apache Striped Top @Uber, Hair: NEW Truth Foxy without Hat @Uber, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Wedding Ring, Shoes: Rebel Gal Starry-Eyed Leather Boots (not shown), Skin: Glam Affair Caroline @Uber, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teet

I don't often talk about the hairs I am wearing but for the Pumpkin Spice round, I feel I have to. Truth's hair is just...Adorable! Just Adorable!!! It comes with a hat option, and the hat is a fox! You can even change the fox's colors with a hud. I ADORE IT!! And I am not often one for hats. Olive also has a cute side braid and I am a complete sucker for braids. Due has a cute hair as well, again it is a side braid, but it reminded me too much of Truth's Ishya. Still really cute.

Outfit: Zenith Sweater with Skirt @Uber, Hair: NEW Truth Foxy w/Hat @Uber, Necklace: CAE Juno, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Wedding Ring, Shoes: Reign Moccasins @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Caroline @Uber, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Sort of short post again this week, but I just really hope everyone has enjoyed Halloween and Dia de los Muertos. Remember to pay your respects to your ancestors and don't forget--pour yourself a cuppa.


SURLS:

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/131/127/27


No comments:

Post a Comment