Friday, November 6, 2015

Chai Karak to Stay Calm

Hey Tea Readers! I know this week's post is early, but I have a crazy weekend planned--my best friend is getting married and since I am the wedding planner, well....I have my hands full. I have recently been trying to keep my posts short and sweet, so hopefully this week's post keeps with the others.

Outfit: Baiastice Cara Dress in Sheer @FaMESHed, Hair: NEW Truth Morgana, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands

FaMESHed opened on Sunday for November, and I didn't go crazy, but I did buy two cute outfits! Baiastice has a really pretty, almost period type, dress which I LOVE! The dress comes in two different versions, sheer and non-sheer. I prefer the sheer version, but I have long hair in the front covering my breasts, so no flashing from me. I like a bit of an edge and I feel the sheer does give it a bit of an edge.

The other outfit is by Rebel Hope, and it is a cardigan/shirt and skirt combo. You pick your pieces and thankfully the cardigan comes with a hud to change the shirt textures so you can add come color to go with your accessories. I love the red/white color combination, so guess which combo I purchased? Red and White. Which is kind of funny because the wedding this weekend, it's color is navy and white.

Outfit: Rebel Hope Katina Mesh Skirt and Sonoma Mesh Cardigan @FaMESHed, Hair: NEW Truth Morgana, Shoes: Fri.day Marsali Flats, Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer Heart and Skull Jewelled, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Nose Ring: Yummy Diamond Flower, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend! Send out positive thoughts for my bestie and for me. I am just hoping everything goes as smooth as possible and I will actually be able to enjoy the wedding and reception. Cheers~

SURLS:

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488


No comments:

Post a Comment