Saturday, November 21, 2015

Let's All Have Some Verbena

Happy Sunday! I hope this week has been a positive one for everyone, and all my Tea Readers have been safe. On with this week's Second Life Fashion.

Outfit: Foxes Woodland Wonderland Peacoat Dress and Ear Muffs, Skates w/ Warmers: N-Core Skates @Kustom9, Hair: NEW Truth, Amoret, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Skin: Glam Affair December, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Kustom9 opened last Sunday, and unfortunately I was not drawn to any of the items. I saw a few items for friends, but for myself...nothing really jumped at me. I will say I did buy some skates from N-Core which double as ice skates and roller skates. If you want to check out some of the items at Kustom9, click this link to Seraphim's Gallery of all the items and prices for this round. Even though I was a tad disappointed at Kustom9, something even better was purchased on Sunday because guess who had a late set-up at Collabor88?

ZAARA! OMG! My SL designer crush. She has this cool tunic which is fitted specifically for the Maitreya Mesh Lara Body. She has not done any standard sizes and it will not work with other mesh bodies...I don't think. I can't really test it with other bodies since I only have the Maitreya body. There are both sheer and solid versions when you purchase your color. I have been wearing both around. Everywhere. I LOVE IT! Of course I doubt Zaara could create something I dislike. I have been wearing the plain white tunic with some mermaid leggings by ISON and some simple black booties by Fri.day. I have also been wearing the nude floral print tunic in the sheer, but I won't show those pictures. Got to keep this blog classy~

Tunic: Zaara Kavita Tunic for Maitreya Lara Mesh Body @Collabor88, Leggings: ISON Fish Scale Leggings, Shoes: Fri.day Samantha Booties, Hair: NEW TRUTH Louisa, Ears: Mandala Steking Ears Season 5, Necklace: Mandala Princess Dogtag, Nose-ring: Yummy Kelly Septum, Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Well, Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and don't forget to go to Seraphim for some Black Friday Sales on Friday!!


SURLS:

Kustom9:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1089

Truth Hair:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34



No comments:

Post a Comment