Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Cup of Omijacha to Calm Your Spirit

Happy Sunday! This week has been, yet again, another long and busy one. I will try to keep this post really short and sweet so everyone can go about and enjoy the rest of their weekend~

Sweater: Pixicat Cozy Sweater @Kustom9, Leggings: ISON Marble Leggings, Hair: Olive The Roz no Brainz @Kawaii Project, Shoes: Pure Poison Vika Boots, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Triumph and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet and Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Kustom9 is celebrating it's Anniversary this round and OMG! All the presents are amazing! They are all 9L a piece and really nice! I love a cool sweater/shirt I got from Kitja (which is the gift), and Kitja also has a really fun shirt and jacket combo. You can change the color of the shirt under the jacket, and I thought this makes a fun outfit for going out with friends. Also there is a fun sweater by Pixicat which is really nice. I love oversized sweaters. They are so comfy, warm, and perfect on a chilly day. It was harder for me to pair the sweater with leggings due the way the sweater is positioned on my avatar, but I did finally find some leggings which worked.

Outfit: Kitja Jacket and Pia Shorts @Kustom9, Shoes: [monso] My Flower Sandals, Hair: Oleander Boone, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Triumph and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

Fun side note~ One of my friends took me to this fox village called Foxville last weekend and I immediately fell in love. It's done in a Japanese Forest Village set up and is furry friendly. Not many people know this, but I used to dress up at as kitsune back in my early days of Second Life. So just imagine me as a newbie, running around in a ballgown with ears and 9 fox-tails. I like to think I was super adorable! Anyway, I really fell in love with this place and I think everyone should check it out. It is really simple; it has a few shops, a cafe, apartments for rent, and lots of forest to explore! So far I have explored 2 sims, I don't know if there are more or not, I keep getting lost in the forest. There are roads that are basically straight shots through the middle of the sims. Really fun if you want to explore. Check it out if you have the time!

Outfit: Moon Elixir Roguish @Wayward Carnival, Hair: Truth Neria, Bracelets: Zaara Banjara Kada Bracelets, Necklace: Zaara Banajara Silver Chocker and Hasli Necklace, Kitsune Items: [D]oki Kitsune Blonde Ears and Kitsune Multi-Tail, Tikka: Shi Maang Tikka, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Tattoo: Letis Tattoo Bohemian, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Spectral and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

Happy Sunday my Tea Readers! Enjoy your cuppa and remember to relax! Halloween is coming up! Don't forget to get your costumes ready~!


SURLS:

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

Foxville:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Foxville/128/121/22


No comments:

Post a Comment