Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TEA READERS! Just wanted to say a HUGE Thank you for reading my blog, and how thankful I am that you take some time out of your day to take a look at my blog. It is a real joy for me.

Coat: New Blueberry Asia Leather Jacket, Jeans: GizzA Nico Skinny Jeans, Scarf: Izzie's Infinity Scarf, Hair: BesomxReign Quite Spoiled @N21, Shoes: Flite First Winter Boots, Septum Ring: CAE Septum Piercing Bali 4,  Earrings: Earthstone Gemstone Globe, Socks: EB Atelier Mesh Socks, Necklace Jewelled Hand of Fatima, Henna: Letis Tattoo Mehndi, Rosy Cheeks: The Wicked Peach Rosy Full, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6

Don't forget tomorrow is Black Friday and even in Second Life a lot of creators are having sales. Stop by Seraphim to look at all the Black Friday Specials! I will update the link when they post their Black Friday page. I hope you all have a wonderful day willed with food and family. For those of you not celebrating, I still hope you have a wonderful day. Remember to give Thanks to all the good in your lives. HUGS AND SMOOCHES!

SURLS:

N21:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/216/177/3970

No comments:

Post a Comment