Sunday, November 15, 2015

Some English Breakfast

Happy Sunday everyone! I feel a winter chill in the air, yet it still feels like Autumn just started. This new round at Collabor88 is a perfect "warm-up" for this coming winter. The theme is Autumn Blues.

Sweater and Shirt: Tres Blah Strappy Cami and Catby Shrug @Collabor88, Jeans: Tres Blah Grace Cropped Jeans, Hair: Little Bones Hello @Collabor88, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Necklace Autumn Fox @Collabor88, Boots: N-Core Winter Boots, Skin: Glam Affair Amberly Lovely Day, Eyes: IKON Charm eyes and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands

Autumn Blues makes me think of well....sadness and depression; Collabor88's Autumn Blues is everything but. Lots of cool and dark colors, but everything looks so warm and comfortable. When I went last Sunday I was cuddled up on my sofa with a thick blanket wearing an over-sized sweater. It just felt perfect. There are sweaters and scarves and boots and so much more!! Tres Blah has a fun sweater/camisole set out. In the promo picture the set is paired with shorts, but I pulled out some skinny jeans Tres Blah released not too long ago. Perfect casual attire for shopping or hanging out with friends.

Another outfit I really like is by The Secret Store. The dress is paired with a sweater and I like the attached leather belt. I went a bit different with it than I was originally planning. When I was picking out my colors, I was going to go for the sky blue cardigan, but I ended up being really drawn to the mauve color. I still went with the white dress. It took me a while to pair the outfit with the right shoes, but I made it work. Maxi Gossamer also has a few necklaces out, but the one I bought (and I think this will be my new favorite go to necklace) is a vial with some leaves and a cute chibi fox inside. I ADORE IT. Simply adore. I love foxes and this necklace is so cute. We need more pretty fox jewelry in our lives, both First and Second. Just my opinion.

Outfit: The Secret Store Annabelle Dress and Leonie Cardigan @Collabor88, Hair: Elikatira Estelle, Bracelet: CAE Wanderlust London, Shoes: *Your Skin & Your Shape* Rapallo Chic, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Skin: Glam Affair Amberly Skin Lovely Day, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

Now onto my favorite buy. There is a sweater by Erratic which is exclusively for the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body...and I LOVE IT! So much. There is a lace underlay, and you can change the color of the lace or hide the lace depending on how you want to pair it. The sweater is over-sized, and I am sure you already know by now how much I love comfy sweaters. Erratic does have some packs of leggings to go with the sweater, and you get quite a few colors in a pack, but for 388L$ I could not justify buying the leggings when I have plenty other leggings I could use. Turns out I didn't end up wearing leggings with it at all; ISON released these fun boots with some sock add-ons. I think the boots with the sweater look amazing--like they were made for each other.

Outfit: Erratic Shannon Sweater @Collabor88, Shoes: ISON Leather Knee Boots @Collabor88, Hair: NEW Truth Vienna, Scarf: Plastik Bitter Chill Braided @Collabor88, Earrings: Earthstones Madison Pearl Earrings, Skin: Glam Affair Caroline @Uber, Eyes: IKON Charm and Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their weekend, and a great week! Enjoy the crisp Autumn air, have some hot tea, and please take some time out and go check out Collabor88.


SURLS:

Collabor88:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/91/183/1085


No comments:

Post a Comment