Sunday, December 7, 2014

If the Fates Allow

New month, new rounds... Thank God.

Uber opened last Sunday, and the theme this month is Vogue. Let me just say, this month's round is amazing!!!!


The outfits are all classy, and all have a high fashion feel.  The hair done by Truth for this event is completely my style, long and curly.  There is a pearl necklace by Maxi Gossamer, and I am a firm believer in how every woman should have a set of pearls.  Pearls can class up any outfit--at least that is what I think.  The necklace by Maxi Gossamer has multiple strands; you can change the texture to match any outfit you have.  I love the classic white when it comes to pearls.

I ended up getting a dress by League, also classic black.  I love the wearing simple black dresses at Holiday Parties, and then pairing the dresses with colored heels.  One year I wore a black shoulder dress with silver sparkle heels (in Real Life).  A few years ago I got a lace dress and I wore it with these black/gold heels that had beading and a lot of fine detail (again, in Real Life).   The dress by League reminded me of those dresses, so I bought it and paired it with my gold/black heels.  Once the whole look was put together, I just felt my avatar looked beautiful.

d
Dress: League Yve Pencil Dress @Uber, Hair: Truth Vivi @Uber, Skin:  Belleza Ashley Glamour Puss, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Wile Parisienne Pearl Color @Uber, nails: Slink Avatar Enhancement, ring: Earthstones Splendidlove, eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave 6 Natural (not shown are the shoes, but LaRoo Khloe in black)

I am so happy with this month's round of Uber.  I feel it is so much better than last month. The Designers, I feel, really captured Vogue.  The fashion is just top notch.  Everything is high fashion--and come on, who doesn't really like high fashion?

FaMESHed opened up as well earlier this week, and I almost went broke. There are lots, and I do mean lots, of dresses that are my style. Elegant, simple, all well done.  I am so excited. I bought a dress that looks great for ice-skating (but I know I can work it for clubbing and for hanging around) from Coquet, I got a sweater dress from NYU, and the sweater dress is very versatile, I think.  You can wear it like a dress, or you can wear it like a tunic.  It is long...not mini-skirt long, but like mid thigh long. So it is very classy, at least to me.

Dress: Coquet Victoria @FaMESHed, Hair: Truth Vida, Ice Skates: KH Ice skates, comes with the KH Ice Skate AO, Skin: Belleza Ashley Glamour Puss, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural
Also there is a dress by Valentina, called You Won't Forget me...and you really won't be forgotten in this dress. The scarf that goes around the top and back has a hud were you can change the transparency of the scarf to 0% transparent (so no scarf) or 100% (completely covered)...I think that was how it worked, I know when I tried the demo it was not what I thought. But I bought the dress, and I love it. I have been wearing it to The Woods.  I really like this dress. I do have the scarf a little transparent, but my hair covers everything, so I am keeping it tasteful.

Just an FYI, Truth is having a 50% off of every hair in their Mainstore from now until December 15th. So go ahead and stock up on some awesome hairs now. I just spent quite a bit of Linden on a few new hairs I had been debating on getting. So go now before the event ends.  This is quite the Holiday deal.

I hope everyone has or is in the process of getting their Winter clothes out, and their Party Dresses on.  I do love party season. Don't forget to raise your glasses and toast for good times and happy memories. Hugs and Smooches to you and yours!


SURL:

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/131/127/27

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fresco/173/168/36

Truth:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34

No comments:

Post a Comment