Sunday, December 21, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Now

Arcade opened up at Midnight on December 1st.  I know this post for the Arcade is late, but it doesn't close till the end of the month (31st to be exact), and it is perfect for getting last minute Christmas, Chanukah, and any other holiday or "just because" gifts.


Okay, so as I have mentioned before in earlier posts, and on my info page, I do enjoy gachas.  And the Arcade is really well done this round....well, it is really well done every round... BUT, it is Christmas time, and there are 25 gifts from the designers under the tree in the center of the room.  I haven't opened all my boxes, but I did open a few, and I liked them. Thank you designers! On a bit of a different note, I was excited about Zaara's Tuk-Tuks, and I got the RARE Unicorn one--so excited.

As I was looking at the guide for the Arcade this round, I noticed Birdy/Foxes has a very girly winter set out.  The Peacoat and boots come together as a common, as well as the earmuffs, scarf and necklace. The rare is the cute little kitten--well, the kitten isn't very little, but it sure isn't large.  I LOVE little attachable pets. Alchemy at the Mystical Realms Faire had the Dire Wolf Familiars... There used to be a store (it closed down due to the owner/creator having Real Life problems they needed to take care of) called Manticore which had lots of different attachable familiars, and the kitten familiar is similar in "design"....if that makes any sense.  I have another kitty familiar by Birdy/Foxes from a while ago, another Rare from a gacha a few months back.  Anyway, I have the whole set. And at first I thought the outfit could do without the kitten, and it does look great on it's own...but the kitten....oh the kitten is just so cute, and makes the whole ensemble look innocent and more girly.

Complete outfit: Birdy/Foxes Woodland Wonderland in Mint (with gray Ear Muffs and Fur Muff, pocket watch necklace, and Kitten) @The Arcade, Skin: Glam Affair December Jamaica1 @The Arcade, Hair: Splellbound SweetDreams @The Arcade, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave 6 Natural

The hair I am wearing in the above pictures, as well as the skin, are also both from the Arcade.  The hair is by Spellbound (my first hair from this creator) and the skin is by Glam Affair--also at the Arcade.  I lucked out in getting the blonde first thing at the gacha, and the skin, well...I am the odd person who wanted to common more than the Rares.

Overall, I am very happy with all my Arcade purchases/wins.  I lucked out more in this round than I have in others. Plus I got a few awesome presents. Take some time before the end of the month and check out The Arcade.

Now is the time to enjoy a nice hot cocoa or mulled wine (if you are within legal age).  I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, and any other holiday you and yours may celebrate. Hugs and Smooches~


SURLS:

The Arcade:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/129/132/32


No comments:

Post a Comment