Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Tea for the Holidays...

Hey everyone. I am going to be doing a post today, Friday, instead of on Sunday due to today being Black Friday.



I can not even begin to dream of listing all the sales going on right now across Second Life for Black Friday, but thankfully Seraphim has listed all the stores having Black Friday sales (Thank you Seraphim Bloggers for doing the Black Friday Sales List!).  Click the link and you have the list with the surls.

I often shop at Junbug, and am a group member--right now she is doing a sort of Flash Sale, where items with the black bow are marked 50$L or 100$L.  I don't know how long the sale is going to last, whether it is 24hours, or just for Friday, or all weekend....I don't know.  I ended up getting a really cute long fur coat/dress called Duchess.  I have been looking at this coat/dress for a while, and when I saw it was on sale, I bought it. I would recommend checking it out.

Coat/Dress: Junbug Duchess in Sable, Jewelry set: Earthstones: Vintage Romance Princess, Hair: Truth Eden, Skin: Glam Affair Sia Jamaica, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen
Go check out the Seraphim link above, check out some of the sales.  The sales will not last long. Happy Black Friday, and a belated Happy Thanksgiving.

SURL:

Junbug:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Adder/225/83/2504

No comments:

Post a Comment