Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ginger Tea to Help Recover from the Holidays?

Hey everyone, I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday with family, friends, and loved ones.

Skin: Glam Affair December Jamaica4 @The Arcade, Hair: Spellbound: SweetDreams @The Arcade, Rings: Earthstones Splendid Love and Sparkle Ring, Necklace: Earthstones Bells n' Holly, Dress: GizzA Holly @Creation.JP, Slink fingernails, Eyes: RedGrave Catgreen, Headband: Mango Cheek's Animal Headband Deer/Dark Red, Shoes: Gos Victoria Garnet, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural 6

The end of the year is upon us, and the beginning of 2015 is going to be here in a blink.  With the New Year, new fashion trends will be popping up.  I am going to get more interactive with my readers--I want to hear from you!  What do you think will be upcoming fashion trends in Second Life, or in Real Life?  Do you have any aspirations for the New Year in your Second Life (or Real Life)?

Personally, I think there will be more short hairs in Second Life coming up, and as it comes to fashions, I think there will be more modernistic, if that is even a real word, look when it comes to clothes...i.e. harder lines and edges, blockier (again, I don't think this is a real word) shapes. Of course, I could be completely wrong with this, but from what I have seen towards the end of this year, the clothes look hard.  Maybe I am just seeing too many things from a handful of similar designers... Maybe I am just crazy.


As for my goals and aspirations for this upcoming year, I just want to further develop my blog and get to meeting and spending more time with friends.  I really do want to get my old love of Second Life back--where everything feels new and exciting.  I already have met a few cool people at the club I go to often The Woods; so I am halfway there!

Quick info into a few of the events which opened up last week, N'21 opened last Sunday and the outfit by Tres Blah. It is a short jumper and a jacket combo. I bought the rose gold jacket and the black jumper. I thought it was perfect for parties and clubbing.  Also at Creation.JP there is an outfit by GizzA which is the same style as their Nordic outfit from November's round of Chapter 4.  ONLY DIFFERENCE-- the presents and cute teddy bear print on the front.  So of course, I bought it.

Skin: Glam Affair December Jamaica3 @TheArcade, Hair: LeLutka Elsa, Earrings and Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Annoushka Black Diamonds Group Gift, Fingernails: Slink, Outfit: Tres Blah Lame Cropped Jacket and Ione Romper @N'21, shoes: Gos Victoria Nude, Tattoo: Joli Atma
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, and has fun on New Year's Eve.  Be safe, be merry, and be AMAZING! Hugs and Smooches.


SURLs:

N'21:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/216/177/3970

Creation.JP:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyland/137/33/2502

No comments:

Post a Comment