Monday, December 29, 2014

Champagne Oolong for Your New Year

Hey everyone! I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy and Safe New Year!

I started this blog this past May, because I felt like my shopping and such needed more of a purpose besides me just spending my Linden$ on outfits.  At the end of my first post, I stated I was going to eventually try to talk to a few creators and designers. I do see this eventually happening, I have to  message a few creators and work around our hectic schedules(I always picture the schedules of the creators to be chaotic and overloaded).  This will be my goal for the year.  I want to talk to a designer/creator.
Skin: Glam Affair Amberly II Jamaica @Collabor88, Hair: Tableau Vivant Sample Hair Ladies Group Gift, Jewelry set: Maxi Gossamer Ashira Teardrop, Ring: Yummy Ice Ring @Collabor88, Dress: Baiastice Kylie Dress (November/December Round of Uber), Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural
Thanks for reading my blog this year, and I hope you have enjoyed and continue to enjoy my posts. Hugs and Smooches~

No comments:

Post a Comment