Saturday, December 5, 2015

Irish Coffee to Start Your Holidays

Sun has had a busy week, and when she asked me if I would consider doing this week's post I jumped at the chance. This has been both a busy and wonderful week for me. But this is not about me. This is about fashion--if there were an Uber theme made for me, it would be their current theme for the month, Androgynous. So settle in for a moment with some Irish Coffee or a cuppa.

Outfit: Jacket by Emery Andy Over the Shoulders Coat. Pants by Emery Adilet Jogger Black. Both at Uber. Bralet: Miss Chelsea's Bralet Black. Shoes: Pure Poison Dani Oxfords, at Uber. Hair: Truth Harmony Ponytail. Skin: Glam Affair Amberly II America. Freckles: Glam Affair. Necklace: Cae :: Timey Wimey Things. Eyes: EarthStones Eyes of the World. Eyelashes: Redgrave 1 Daily.

I usually do not do much when it comes to fashion events on Second Life. Sun is usually the one to tell me all about it and shows me what I might want to get, or what she thinks will look good on me. Sun told me she thought this month's theme of Androgynous for Uber reminded her of me and that I would love it. I went, and I spent much more Linden than I had planned. Oh my goodness. I was in fashion heaven. I loved every outfit. I do not think I could pick a favorite for this round of Uber. I will be going back to get more once I get paid.


Outfit: Blazer: Ryvolter:: Kirsten Crepe Blazer. Skirt: Ryvolter:: Kirsten Lace-up skirt, both at Uber. Necklace: ISON Nova Tribe Necklace. Hair: Truth Harmony Ponytail. Skin: Glam Affair Amberly II America. Freckles: Glam Affair. Eyes: EarthStones Eyes of the World. Eyelashes: Redgrave 1 Daily.

It was nice to see an event that has so many different styles which can be worn by both genders. This is not generally something I tend to think about when I'm out shopping for my avatar; I hardly ever go shopping for my avatar because nine times out of ten I'm in my dragon avatar. But after walking around Uber, I was pleased to see that both genders can use some of these outfits and styles. So if you have a boyfriend, husband, male avatar, or if you just want to get some awesome clothes, go to Uber. You have a plethora of chic options to choose from.

Outfit: Miss Chelsea Erin Blazer and Combats, Both at Uber. Hair: Truth Posy. Earrings: aru Suzanne Brass. Skin: Glam Affair Amberly II America. Freckles: Glam Affair. Necklace: Cae :: Timey Wimey Things. Eyes: EarthStones Eyes of the World. Eyelashes: Regrave 1 Daily.

And since the opening rush is done and over with for Uber, it should not take you more than one try to get into the event. Just be sure to bring plenty of Linden. 



SURLS:

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/131/127/27

No comments:

Post a Comment