Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lavender Tea for Pleasant Daydreams

Happy Sunday Tea Readers! I hope this week has been awesome for all, and your weekend has been a long joyful one. I only have today off, then back to the crazy work week tomorrow. Time sure does fly when you are having fun... or working.



Collabor88's Fourth Birthday is this month, and for the birthday round the theme is.... DREAMER! Lots of  light colors, and very whimsical designs. I tried to be more responsible with my linden, as I have been trying to do lately while out shopping, and as usual Collabor88 just brings out the shopaholic in me. I think we all consider ourselves dreamers. I know I am a HUGE dreamer; whether it be fanciful or practical my mind never ceases to wander at certain moments. And who doesn't like a good daydream?

Dress: Pixicat Dreamy Dress in Clouds @Collabor88, Hair: D!va ft Bauhaus Movement "Ride with the Sun" @Collabor88, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Dream Orb, Shoes: Pure Poison Artizan Cloud Pumps @Collabor88, Skin: Glam Affair Luna @Collabor88, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Mesh Fang Teeth, Flying Books by Intrigue @Collabor88 (They are SUPER COOL~)

First, my FAVORITE item at the event is by Pixicat. The dress is a cute poof of a dress, and there are lots of color options available. My favorite (I am guessing it is everyone's favorite, because I have seen LOTS of people wearing these prints) are her animated cosmic and sky prints. Oh. My. Goodness. So mesmerizing. The cloud print--you guessed it--has clouds all over it. The sheer overlay is animated so there are clouds floating "around" on the skirt. Now it isn't like a cloud add-on. It is an actual print... And I know my pictures don't do it justice, but just look at this plurk! The video is of the cosmic print, and I just love both dresses. Both animated prints are 288L$ instead of 188L$ for the regular colors, but are so worth it. I can not say enough about these dresses. AND the dresses are mesh body compatible. AWESOMESAUCE~

ISON has a really pretty formal gown at Collabor88, called the Orchid Gown. Very pretty, and again, very formal. It would make a nice dress for a wedding, a ball, or hell to go shopping in. I don't judge (I have been known to go grocery shopping in cocktail attire just for a bit of a pick me up). I like the orchids on the bodice of the dress--it adds a fanciful feel to the gown. It comes in a few solid colors and a few ombre colors. I bought the blue ombre, and it goes so well with one of the new hairs by Truth. I just really liked putting this dress together.

Dress: ISON Orchid Gown @Collabor88, Hair: NEW Truth Priya, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Dream Orb @Collabor88, Rings: ieQED Dream Ring Set in Gold @Collabor88, Shoes: Pure Poison Artizan Cloud Pump @Collabor88, Skin: Glam Affair Luna @Collabor88, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

There are some other items I felt compelled to purchase due to the wow factor and the price was oh so right. D!va has partnered with Bauhaus Movement on two hairs. Bauhaus movement did this cute antler/floral headband (which using the included hud you can resize and turn on/off). I bought "Ride with the Sun" because.....of reasons. Also Foxes (Birdy Foxes) has some cute lingerie items. I bought the bra-panty set and nightie of the cosmic print because of my cosmic feels for the event. Also Junbug has an evening gown which to me seems very Modern Fae. It appears to almost be a mermaid cut and then the bottom of the dress just spreads out and appears to be a fluffy cloud. Really cute. Tres Blah also has a cute styled dress. Well, there are two styles of dress for Tres Blah at the event; I only bought the turtle-neck flower collared dress. There is another dress which reminds me of a school girl....and I didn't like it. For some reason it reminded me of a peppy Wednesday from the Adam's Family. Maxi Gossamer has a gorgeous, and I do mean GORGEOUS, necklace at the event and it is a dream orb. It comes in two different tones, and the two tones come in two different lengths! You can color change the orb to match whatever outfit you have on or add it to an outfit which has been missing a little "umph" as my dad used to say. I thought the necklaces when great with the Pixicat dresses.

Dress and Balloon: Moon Amore Papillion Dreams and Blue Butterfly Balloon @Collabor88, Shoes: Fri.day Aisling Wraps in Cloud @Collabor88, Ring: ieQED Dream Ring set in Gold @Collabor88, Hair: NEW Truth Heloisa, Skin: Glam Affair Luna @Collabor88, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

The layout of Collabor88 is the same...but different--it looks really dreamy. I recommend looking up at the sky! Very magical. It is the same structure as last year's birthday round, and double the designers/creators of a normal round. Lots and LOTS  of guest designers. Only two stalls have gifts out for the event. Milk Motion and Moon Amore. Milk Motion's is just a mesh belt to go with their outfit. Moon Amore's gift are a bunch a bunch of balloon's with butterflies in them! It matches their dress and it can be worn on with something else. Super cute.

Outfit: Pixicat Dreamy Dress in Cosmic @Collabor88, Hair: NEW Truth Sakina, Rings: IeQED Dream Ring Set in Gold @Collabor88 and Schadenfreude Fox Wee Beastie, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Dream Orb @Collabor88, Shoes: Pure Poison Artizan Cloud Pumps @Collabor88, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Skin: Glam Affair Luna @Collabor88, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Mesh Fang Teeth

Well, I think I may have overloaded everyone with the awesomeness that is Collabor88 this month. Please go check it out. It should be much easier to get into now since it has been open for over a week. Much love! Hugs and Smooches my Tea Readers~


SURL:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/77/202/1085

No comments:

Post a Comment