Sunday, August 30, 2015

Chocolate Croissants for a Sinful Experience

Yay for Sundays! I hope this week as been amazing. I know for me it really has been. I am back to a normal work schedule, and I have been trying to spend as much time as I can soaking up the end of summer--who knows how this winter will be.

Dress: Baiastice Vania Sheer version @FestivalofSin, Hair: Truth Posy, Necklace and Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Solaris Pearl Drop set Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Bracelet: Noodles Initial Bracelet Silver, Shoes: Fri.day Narcissa Heels @FestivalofSin, Panties: Erratic Alicia, Skin: Glam Affair Fiona, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands and Feet

Festival of Sin opened last Sunday, and I was so shocked at how easy it was to teleport in and to find everything. The layout is very fun; each sin is separated (lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth, vanity) and it was so fun exploring the different areas. I only made purchases in envy and vanity. Envy's set is my favorite. It looks like a pleasant suburb with trees, birds and cute little houses.

The two outfits I bought were from Baiastice and Junbug. Baiastice's dress is really opulent looking to me. You have choices between solid and ombre colors. In each pack there is a solid and a sheer version. In my opinion the sheer version is the best. It shows off your legs, and leaves your privates covered enough so you do not have to wear underwear if you do not want to (and still don't really "show" anything). The Junbug outfit isn't a dress; it is a "bloomer" set. I personally love the flowers. The openness of the front with the complete coverage in the back makes it look fun from every angle! I don't think I will be wearing the outfit "out" much, but I will probably be running around my studio and home in it. Yay!


Outfit: Junbug Envy This [Darling] @FestivalofSin, Hair: Due Wendy, Necklace: Aphorism Bijou in Moonstone, Shoes: Poute Victoria Heels @FestivalofSin, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Skin: Glam Affair Fiona, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands and Feet

Uber opened on Tuesday with an Athletic theme. I bought more than I thought I would, but my real purchases were some skins by Glam Affair. They are a bit brighter and cleaner, and I love them! I bought a few sports items,but my favorite has to be a cropped t-shirt from Bueno which says, "Yoga and Wine". The shirt is a darker purple, not my normal color, but it looks great with my new pair of Yoga pants from Blueberry which are AMAZING! I know this picture is kind of random, but I like this look a lot as well.

Shirt: Bueno Cropped Tshirt @Uber, Pants: Bluberry Yoga Pants, Bangles: Noodles Positivity Bangles, Hair: NEW Truth Olympia @Uber, Bag: Bueno Workout Bag @Uber, Shoes: The Forge Strider Plus @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina @Uber, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Tattoo: Letis Mehndi

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend/week. Go outside and play for a bit. Hug your friend, family, significant other, pet, pillow, or whatever. Then log on to Second Life and shop till you drop!


SURLS:

Festival of Sin:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stigma/73/192/68
                             Where you are teleporting is right at the Vanity portion, but all the other locations are on the same sim. Vanity is at the top of the sim, so you can work your way down--just follow the road.

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33


No comments:

Post a Comment