Saturday, August 8, 2015

Oolong Tea with S'mores on Warm Summer Nights

Yay for Sundays! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Today is the last day of my only "normal" weekend for the month, so I plan on enjoying myself as much as possible. The next few weekends I will be working extra days.

Outfit: COCO Denim Shirt and Lace Pencil Skirt @ShinyShabby, Hair: Tableau Vivant Whispers @TheFantasyCollective, Rings: Schadenfreude Fox Wee Beastie and Yummy Spring Garden, Nosering: Yummy Diamond Flower, Tattoo: Things Paziah, @TheFantasyCollective, Skin: Glam Affair Yolandi JamaicaII @ShinyShabby, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

The theme for Shiny Shabby this month is Country. I have recently mentioned in my post on Uber's Rustic theme country is not my thing. With my family's background you would think I would be a good ol' country girl... I am an oddity. Anyway, the theme is Country, and again, I curbed my spending and only bought a few things at Shiny Shabby. I bought a denim top and lace skirt by COCO, and I bought a long shirt/dress by Zenith. I think I like the outfit by COCO better, just because I love lace. The skirt is very nice and I know I will be able to pair it with multiple shirts and outfits. The denim top is nice, but I know I will the skirt will be the real versatile. You buy the shirt and skirt separate, so you can pick your colors (which is always awesome). The Zenith dress is long and I think my favorite detail is the small leather belt around the waist. There are some cute wicker-basket handbags to match, but I didn't feel like they were needed for the outfit. Just put on a cute hat and you are good to go for a day walking around town.

Bikini: Zaara Kasi @FaMESHed, Hair: Tableau Vivant Elvi @FaMESHed, Tattoo: Letis Diwali, Mesh Body Maitreya Lara, Skin: Glam Affair Yolandi, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

FaMESHed opened on the first, and I was so surprised to see Zaara there!!! She has a new swimsuit out, and the prints are all fantastic. It was really hard for me to pick out one, and I think I will end up breaking down and buying the fatpack. So amazing. The suit comes in standard mesh sizes and one fitted for Maitreya's Lara Mesh Body. She has also updated past mesh swimsuits to fit the Lara Mesh Body.  Zenith also has a cute ruffle dress. It reminds me of a mix between a toga and a maxi dress. I also couldn't pick out a color, so I went with white (my good ol' stand by).

Dress: Zenith Purfle Dress @FaMESHed, Hair: Oleander Kkyung for The Mix, Nosering: CAE Septum Piercing for The Mix, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Natural6 Lashes, Tattoo: Letis Mehndi, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Shoes: Reverie Westcoast (not shown)

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and a great week! Thanks for reading this week's post, and remember to have fun! Hugs and Smooches~


SURLS:

Shiny Shabby:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/131/127/21

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488

No comments:

Post a Comment