Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tea Parties with Unicorns and Dragons~ Oh My!

Happy Sunday Tea Readers! I hope this week has helped all of you get over your Holiday Hangover. I know I am over it, but now I think I have the flu. Nothing like bitter cold and people still into sharing this season (I would think germs don't like to be left out of the season of giving).  Here is this week's post. Enjoy~



Thursday Collabor88 opened, and the theme this month is OMG! Unicorns. I snorted and then cackled when I saw this on Facebook a while back, so I was really giddy to see what the designers thought up of when the event opened. I am actually surprised a lot of the items aren't as childlike as I thought they would be.

Outfit: The Secret Store Celestia skirt Pinkie Lacey Blouse @Collabor88, Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Electra Unicorn Horn Earrings and Necklace @Collabor88, Hair: Magika Lemon, Headband: LaGyo Pastel Flowers Headband @Collabor88, Shoes: Gos Victoria Pink, Skin: Glam Affair Sia Skin Fairy Tales @Collabor88, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural
I ended up spending too much Linden... There are some nice skins by Glam Affair, as usual. I didn't get the ones with the colorful eye shadows, but I might change my mind and buy at least one. One never hurt anyone right? Tableau Vivant has two hairs which are very similar to each other, Celestia and Cadance. Both I believe are named after the Alicorn Princesses in My Little Pony.  They are short, wavy, and Celestia has a braid.  I bought Celestia--not my style, but I do like to switch it up occasionally.  Tres Blah has a two piece combo, skirt and blouse, which are absolutely adorable.  To me it screams, "Grown ups love Unicorns". The skirt has a belt whose clasp has two unicorns facing each other. I bought the blue/pink sparkle skirt and white blouse.  Also, Atomic has a pack of dresses with a separate option for a cropped sweater.  You buy the pack, and it comes with a HUD to change the colors. Simple to use, and I like the look. Junbug is there as well as a guest designer, she has a boudoir corset and a gown out. I bought both. I like the gown better than the corset, but if I pair it right, I could possibly make it work. The corset comes with attached panties, so I can't remove the panties to pair with a skirt, but I am thinking the right jacket/sweater... Not Sunday Tea material, but lounge wear, yes please!

Outfit: Tres Blah Constance Blouse and Kinley Skirt @Collabor88, Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Electra Unicorn Horn @Collabor88, Hair: Magika Lemon, Shoes: Gos Victoria Pink, Skin: Glam Affair Sia Skin Fairy Tales @Collabor88, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural
Also Baiastice is there with a skirt and bra/blouse. The bra from the bra/blouse and the skirt go together, but the blouse does not. And on the item description it says it is a top/dress. I don't know about using it as a dress... I really did like bra and skirt combo. I think I just need a cute jacket to pair with it, and I would possibly wear that out shopping. It would be way more risque than I ever am, but I think I could pull it off (Is it bad I thought of the movie 13 Going on 30? Where Jenifer Garner is wearing the teddy to work with the jacket after she wakes up 30? Yea, I thought of that).

Outfit: Atomic Petal Dress Set 2 with Petal Jacket @Collabor88, Headband: LaGyo Pastel Flowers Headband, Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Electra Unicorn Horns, Hair: Magika Lemon, Shoes: Gos Victoria Pink, Skin: Glam Affair Sia Skin Fairy Tales @Collabor88, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural
I don't want to overload everyone with info this week, because I did go to We <3 Role-Play and a few other smaller events this week.  I think I will save my musings for later due to illness and unicorns. Hugs and Smooches. Don't forget to enjoy your cuppa!


A big Thank You to Earth for posing with me for my Tea Party pictures.  Sometimes it is nice to have a dragon for a sister.

SURLS:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1089

No comments:

Post a Comment