Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

Just wanted to wish all you Tea Readers a very Happy New Year!!!! Thanks for reading about, following, and helping support my shopaholic tendencies! Without you this blog wouldn't be the same! I hope everyone stays safe and has a wonderful New Year! Hello 2016!!!! Wonderful to meet you~


I am Wearing: Outfit: Pixicat Dreamy Dress in Cosmic, Hair: Truth Sakina, Rings: IeQED Dream Ring Set in Gold and Schadenfreude Fox Wee Beastie, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Dream Orb, Shoes: Pure Poison Artizan Cloud Pumps, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Mesh Fang Teeth
Earth is wearing... Outfit: Valentina Debutante, Shoes: Reign Adele, Necklace: Junbug Pearls of Wisdom, Ring: Anara's Earth and CAE Belle, Earrings: Earthstones Sitara, Bangles: {anc} ThornCombiBandle, Hair: Truth Posy, Skin:  Glam Affair December, Slink Hands and Feet
Earth and I are both wearing our favorite cocktail outfits from 2015 to help say goodbye to such a wonderful year. It was a hard time for me to pick my favorite, and there are so many favorites of mine. But Pixicat's dress is one of the most creative I have seen for the year. Happy New Years Tea Readers from Earth and myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment