Saturday, January 9, 2016

White Tea to Soothe the Soul

Happy Sunday everyone! It has been a long and stressful week for me crazy work issues. I had some crazy hours at work and I hardly logged on during the week. I was able to log on long enough to get some pictures and this post done! I hope you enjoy.



FaMESHed opened New Year's Day, and it took me FOREVER to teleport in! And what drove me crazy was one of my friends and my sister were able to teleport in relatively easy....at least easier than me. There is only one thing I wanted from FaMESHed--a gown by Just Because called Maya. The gown is very elegant, yet provocative at the same time. There is a deep cut in the cleavage (like really deep...like goes down to the belly button), and there is a long slit on the thigh. The broach comes with a color change hud. It took me a while to style the Maya, and the necklace I choose to pair with the dress is by Maxi Gossamer. The necklace has a long gorgeous back, so it doesn't distract in the front of the gown.

Gown: Just Because Maya @FaMESHed, Hair: Elikatira Karee, Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Ananya White Pearls, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Tiffany Back, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Shoe: Poute Victoria High Heels, Skin: Glam Affair Caroline New Day, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whaver Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands and Feet

There are also come cute boots which are compatible with jeans by Reign at this round, and there is also a cute dress by NYU. I like both the boots and the dress paired together. I didn't photograph them for two reasons: (1) my favorite item is Maya, and (2) I did not have enough time to take another picture.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! Stay safe and have fun! Hugs and Smooches Tea Readers~


SURLS:

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488

No comments:

Post a Comment