Sunday, December 27, 2015

Peppermint Tea to Help After the Holidays

Happy Holidays and Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas; if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you had a wonderful winter weekend! I was debating whether or not to post this weekend, but after I went to N21 and Uber I thought I would do a short and sweet post.

Dress: Blueberry Gwen Cardigan Dress @Uber, Boots: Reign Laced Moon Boots RARE @N21, Hair: NEW Truth Austen @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair December, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands

I haven't mentioned the event N21 much in my blog, but this event opens every month on the 21st. It doesn't really do themes, but all the items there are very original and fun. This round I bought some cute navy leggings by Blueberry, and I played Reign's gacha and won some cute boots which reminds me of Uggs.

Jumpsuit: Pixicat Chic Jumpsuit @Uber, Hair: Monso My Hair Claire @Uber, Shoes: ChicChica Princess Gold, Jewelry: Yummy Crystal Drop Earrings and Crystal Ribbon Necklace @N21, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Bracelets: Noodles Initial Bracelet Gold, Nose Ring: Zaara Ayanna Nosering, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands and Feet 

Uber opened on Christmas with a freestyle round! Really exciting. I bought another piece by Blueberry--a fun sweater dress. It comes with a color change hud for the sweater's buttons and fur lining. Also Pixicat has a wonderful jumpsuit! I adore the glitter colors. Baiastice has a really cute lace dress. And Nylon Outfitters released this really cute Beauty Pageant dress and make-up and tiara with sash's which to me makes small fun at the Miss Universe Pageant. Really funny. All of you should go check it out~ The creators really did a great job! I am always excited to see all the creativity.

Super short post, but I figured everyone is still going to be busy with family and friends! Happy Sunday everyone! And I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!!!!  Hugs and Smooches~


SURLS:

N21:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/216/177/3970

Uber:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/131/127/27


No comments:

Post a Comment