Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paint, Prisms, and a Good Pu'erh

Hello Tea Readers! This past week seems to have mimicked last week in regards to hectic schedules and crazy times. I was able to relax a bit more (but I think that was with help from some wonderful bourbon chocolates and some fun company). The events I want to tackle this week is Kustom9 and The Epiphany Gacha.

Boots: Reign Bow Saddle @FaMESHed

Kustom9 opened last Friday, and the is only ONE thing I bought... It is a comfy looking sweater with a belt by Zenith. And the BIG reason why I bought this sweater wasn't really for the comfinese-look factor--it was for the one color option....of all the colors. I adore the rainbow color of the sweater I bought. It is fun, it goes with pretty much everything, and I just adore it. The belt comes with a color change Hud, and the sweater pairs well with some jeans I bought by Blueberry (I am really growing this brand). I have paired the sweater and jeans with some Converse Tennis shoes by FateWear, and I have also paired it with boots by Reign. I just love the color in this sweater. There are other colors, and while they do look nice....I think the rainbow colors are the BEST!

Dress: Pixicat Siren Dress Short RARE @EpihanyGacha, Boots: Reign Mishi Thigh High Boots, Hair: NEW TRUTH Kasimire @EpiphanyGacha, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Tie Mask Handcuffs Small, Familiar: Jian Avigon RARE Arm-Perch @EpiphanyGacha, Lipgloss: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands

The Epiphany Gacha opened sometime last week, and I didn't even bother trying to teleport in because I knew it would be full, laggy, and kinda crazy for a while (Plus there were only a few things I was even interested in to begin with). I was really wanting some of these Avigon Familiars by Jian and a hair by Truth. While I was trying to teleport in, I was looking on the guide on Seraphim and I decided if I had the linden, I would go ahead and try a few other gachas. And I could not believe what happened when I got in. I got there right after a region restart. And the first 3 or 4 gachas I played, I got the rare first try.... WHEN AND HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?! I don't know if it was because of the region restart or what, but I was so excited. I ended up playing every gachaon my list, and again, I won the rares. Not first go for for the last few, but within a few "pulls". I was so excited. I would highly recommend for these gacha events, and any event for that matter to try to look at the Seraphim guide, and plan out how much you are willing to spend.

Sweater: Zenith Waist Long Sweater with Shirt @Kustom9, Jeans: Blueberry Tink, Shoes: FateStep Nylon Chucks, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Pearl Necklaces in Pink (Gossamer Group Gift exclusive), Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Hair: !Oleander Stefanie in Siren @TheEpiphanyGacha, Familiar: Jian Painted Prism Arm Perched Avigon @TheEpiphanyGacha, Skin: Glam Affair Amberly Lovely Day, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Eyes: Ikon Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes

The amazing thing about Epiphany is you can trade you extras for points, and when you have enough points you can get an exclusive item. The exclusive item I really wanted was the Rainbow Prism Avigon by Jian. There is a perched one and a arm one. and I wanted the arm one. And what was really PERFECT about the Rainbow Prism Avigon is he matches my rainbow sweater by Zenith!!! Those items were made for each other! So adorable...I could die.

Again, I would highly recommend looking at Seraphim's shopping guide for the Epiphany, and for any event really. Plan ahead before you go!!! Let's make this week amazing!!! Hugs and Smooches!!!!!!


SURLS:

Kustom9:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

Epiphany Gacha:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany%20Event/123/135/58



No comments:

Post a Comment