Saturday, December 12, 2015

After a Workout Have Green or Black Tea

Happy Friday! I am posting this week's post early, because I will be out of town this weekend running in a marathon, and I won't be home until late Sunday evening. Wish me luck everyone!

Outfit: Moon Amore Cureless Charming Xmas @TheArcade, Shoes: Moon Amore Curelesss Charming Xmas Shoes @TheArcade, Hair: Tableau Vivant Starry Night Ponytail @TheArcade, Fox: The Secret Store Winter Foxes Hold Me @TheArcade, Nutcracker: MadPea Nutcracker Follower @TheArcade (gift under the tree, wear your Arcade tag), Skin: Glam Affair Ellie Skin, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

The Arcade opened at the beginning of the month, and I was lucky enough to get to the event in a relatively decent time. And on top of the luck of getting in rather quickly, I was also lucky in all the gachas I played! I was able to get every item I wanted without going broke!!! How often does that happen?! My favorite gacha this round doesn't have anything to do with fashion, but all to do with foxes. The Secret Store has a gacha with all these cute fox friends. They come in two different colors, White, and the rares are holdable pets! I love them! I have both colors of the rares, and I can't pick a favorite. Fawny has a pretty sweater gacha that comes with reindeer decor and attachable pets as well. Moon Amore has a really pretty dress out for the event and the shoes in the gacha are really cool--they have Christmas trees on the back of the heel, very flirty and fun.

Coat: Pixicat Stockholm Coat and Knit top @Collabor88, Jeans: Blueberry Tink, Boots: Reign Mishi Thigh High Boots, Scarf: Zaara Kashmiri Shawl @Collabor88, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Nosering: Kibitz Tulip Nose Chain, Hair: Tableau Vivant Champagne @Collabor88, Skin: Glam Affair Emma @Collabor88 (make-up included), Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands

Collabor88 opened on Tuesday and again, like with a lot of Collabor88 rounds....I almost went broke. All the Linden$ I saved from being lucky at the Arcade went to this round. Nordic Winter is the theme, and there are lots of sweater, fun hairs and scarves and hats. Zaara is at this round!!! And she has an updated mesh version of her pashmina scarves. I bought two so far.... so far.... Don't be surprised if you see me there again buying more... I maybe should of bought the fatpack...but we will wait and see.... The scarves textures have been hand painted by Zaara Kohime and are so gorgeous. They are worth the Linden (288L$), even if you only buy one.

Pixicat has a fun coat available at the event, and it looks to me like a Navy Peacoat. The coat is called Stockholm--it comes with a sweater and an optional dress add on for it. I prefer the sweater so far. I detoured from my normal color choices and chose to purchase the gray coat. I love the coat paired with the scarf from Zaara. The scarf splashes color into the outfit, and to me it brings it to life.

Dress: Foxes Dip Dress @Collabor88, Necklace: Foxes Drip Necklace @Collabor88, Shoes: Fri.day Veronica Platforms, Hair: Tableau Vivant Cristal @Collabor88, Body: Maitreya Mesh Body, Skin: Glam Affair Yolandi, Make-up: Emma Eyes and Lipstick @Collabor88 (included with Emma Skin), Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Mesh Fang Teeth

There are two dresses I bought at the event, one by ISON and the other by Foxes. Both are more cocktail appropriate, but depending on how you pair it, you could make it more casual. The Foxes dress is a sweater dress which has an opened deep cut back. It comes with a long necklace for the back--very simple and elegant in my opinion. The only issue I can see people having with this dress... It is made to fit Mesh Bodies. If you do not own a Maitreya, SLink, or Bellza Mesh body, this dress will not work for you. It does NOT come in standard sizes for the default avatar. It also does not come with an alpha (since the mesh bodies come with an alpha hud).So buyer beware. Again, ALWAYS TRY DEMOS!

The ISON dress is default avatar and mesh body compatible. AND!!! You can buy the sweater also sold at the event, and wear the sweater with the dress. I ADORE this dress. It reminds me of a dress Emmy Rossum wore in her music video for "Slow Me Down". I love this dress. I like the sweater option, I really do...but this dress...... I love it. It is probably my new favorite. I won't lie.

Dress: ISON Skater Dress @Collabor88, Shoes: ChicChica Princess Gold, Necklace: Mandala Yolo necklace @Collabor88, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring and CAE Phases Rings, Watch: Izzie's Watch silver/copper, Bracelets: Noodles Initial in Gold,  Hair: Truth Solace @We <3 Role-Play, Nosering: Zaara Ayanna Nosering, Skin: Glam Affair Emma @Collabor88 (make-up included), Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

I will stop there for tonight. I don't want to overwhelm too much. I would recommend checking out The Secret Store's sweater and pant, also Moon Amore has a fun sweater as well at Collabor88 worth looking at. Lots of Hairs and fun skins as well at this round. Go check it out whenever you have the time and the spare Linden$. Hugs and Smooches Tea Readers!!!!



SURLS:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1089

The Arcade:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/129/132/32


No comments:

Post a Comment