Sunday, July 26, 2015

Chinese White Tea with Roses and Jasmine for a Meditative Blend

Happy Sunday! The past week has been very emotional for me, and I was debating whether or not to do a post for this week. It has been very hard for me to even log onto Second Life, and I have been trying to better balance my time and energies. After watching the Dr. Phil show on Gaming Addictions (I don't think I am addicted to Second Life, but I do recognize I am on Second Life a lot), and after reading an amazing blog post by Canary Beck centered around what we would all do if Second Life stopped working I realized I needed to do a bit of refocusing on myself and my time. These thoughts were all reaffirmed after an emotional experience last Friday night; it really made me put my Second Life in perspective in regards to my real life.

Hair: Exile Walking on Sunshine @HairFair

I do adore all the fashions and items and ways to customize our avatars in Second Life. The content creators in Second Life have often fascinated me and left me in awe. It is hard for me to picture myself as creative, even though I know I am...possibly...sometimes... I don't think I am close to the creativeness of the content creators. I am not talented enough or coordinated enough to create anything more inworld other than boxes and pose balls(I did dabble in jewelry for a bit, but I wasn't very serious with it). I can take pictures though! And I am super awesome at shopping. Like, I am really good at spending my Linden on pretty things.  I have recently been trying to curb my shopping and only buying items I know I will wear or I really like. I realize I tend to be a bit buy happy. This is why I am proud of myself at the recent round of Kustom9. I only bought one bangle set and two dresses.

I bought a dress by Pixicat which seems very versatile. It can be both elegant and causal. It all depends on the hair and accessories. I also bought a dress by Zenith. It is short and has a cute design on the bottom. This dress was made with summer in mind. I really liked these two dresses the best at this round, and Ariskea has a wooden bangle set which I just had to buy. I am sucker for bangles, and I LOVE things made from wood since my father was a carpenter. So I only bought three things at Kustom9, a definite first for me.

Dress: Pixicat CutOutDress @Kustom9, Bangles: Ariskea Hindi Wood Bangles @Kustom9, Hair: NEW Truth Lola, Shoes: Reign Devotion Heels, Eyes: IKON Charm Forest eyes and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Slink Hands and Feet

So the year is more than halfway through and I still need to message a creator for an interview and I feel like now is the time for me to do it. So, my goal to complete by the end of the month is to ask a content creator for a small interview! Oh My Goodness! How exciting and nerve wrecking! Fingers crossed someone wouldn't mind being interviewed by a goofy tea and shopping fanatic.


Have a wonderful Sunday my Tea Readers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend--have a cuppa and think about how you can better balance your time to get the most out of Life.


SURLS:

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/124/49/26

No comments:

Post a Comment