Sunday, March 20, 2016

Let's Drink Tea in the Secret Garden

Hey everyone! I am back from my vacation, and let's just say I am already planning another. Who doesn't like spending time on white sandy beaches and watching dolphins play all day long? Or fishing! UGH, I didn't have enough time to actually fish this vacation, so the next one I am going to have to just spend the whole time fishing. Get my quota in. I know this post is way overdue, but you still have some time to visit Collabor88 before April 7th. March's theme is Secret Garden.

Outfit: Zaara Ekanta Jumpsuit @Collabor88, Hedgehog: Birdy Hoggy Ginge @Collabor88, Rings: Yummy Flower Rings @Collabor88, Hair: Doe Byrdie Roses @Collabor88, Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes

I loved watching the movie The Secret Garden when I was little, and I loved it so much I read the book. Beautiful. It is what got me into working outside and gardening. I didn't know what the theme was going to be this round until right when it opened. I was shocked and awed for sure. I did get a little Linden$ crazy, but I stayed within my budget! Most important.

My favorite and cutest purchase is by Birdy, and it's a cute holdable hedgehog named Hoggy. I have named mine Hans. The hedgehog is cute and cuddley and I love him. When I saw him I thought of the old story about Hans the Hedgehog. I remember watching the old Jim Henson show The Storyteller and this was one of the episodes. It was a bout a boy who was born and looked like a hedgehog, and ran off and, long story short, ended up marrying a princess and turning into a handsome man. While this hedgehog doesn't turn into a prince or into anything, he is super adorable.

Zaara has a cute jumpsuit out called Ekanta, and I had to buy the fatpack. At only 888L$ for 8 different colors, that is a steal! If you don't want the fatpack, it is 288L per jumpsuit. It fits Maitreya Lara Mesh Body only, so beware of that. The jumpsuits are simple and cute, and can be worn with practically anything in my opinion. Love them.

Dress: The Secret Store Maggie Silky Dress @Collabor88, Shoes: The Secret Store Boudoir Slippers [not shown] @Collabor88, Hair: NEW TRUTH Arabella, Necklace: Yummy Victorian Garden Key Silver @Collabor88, Skin: Glam Affair Marta Jamaica, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

The Secret Store has a cute dress/teddy with cute slippers with pom-poms on the toes. I really liked the shoes, but I just felt the little silk dress was a must. I think it would look a bit edgy with a cropped leather jacket. I have the dress right now with no accessories because I want to find the perfect jacket for it, or a nice knit sweater. So this dress right now is "to be continued" in my inventory.

Dress: Pixicat Delicate Dress @Collabor88, Hair: Little Bones Centerfold @Collabor88, Necklace: Yummy Victorian Garden Key Silver @Collabor88, Shoes: The Secret Store Boudoir Slippers @Collabor88, Skin: Glam affair Marta Jamaica, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink hands and feet

Pixicat also has a cute delicate looking dress, and the name for it really fits it, Delicate. It is little, it is lacey, and it just is precious. I also LOVE this dress by Nylon Outfitters called "Secret Garden Dress". The dress is a light, it looks classy, and it has Maitreya appliers for it as well as layers for the classic avatar. I find myself going between my Maitreya body and my classic body a lot.

There are also a lot of really cute hair styles for the ladies to try out. Doe has a really cute simple do, and so does Little Bones and Exile. Doe and Exile have floral options. While Doe you can color change the roses, with Exile the daisies stay the same color, white. Not a bad thing, just it would be nice to color change them.

Dress: Nylon Outfitters Secret Garden Dress @Collabor88, Necklace: Yummy Victorian Garden Key Silver @Collabor88, Hair: Exile Coming up Daisies @Collabor88, Shoes: The Secret Store Boudoir Slippers @Collabor88, Skin: Glam Affair Marta Jamaica, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

I hope everyone has a great week! And I hope you all get to check out Collabor88's Secret Garden before April 6th. April 6th is the last day this round will be open, and Collabor88 will be setting up for their new round on April 7th. Stay awesome Tea Readers! Hugs and Smooches!


SURLS:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1089


No comments:

Post a Comment