Sunday, March 6, 2016

Add Milk for a More Ethereal Taste

Happy Sunday everyone! This past week, again, has been super busy for me. Luckily my vacation starts in a few days. I will finally be able to get a lot of rest and relaxation done! HURRAY! On with this week's post.

Uber opened the end of February with the theme of Ethereal, and let's just say I went crazy. So many gorgeous things. I really did like quite a few outfits and pieces. I am so happy with this round, especially since the last few events haven't really inspired my muse. The creators have ignited my inspiration with their items this time. Let's start with my favorites...

Dress: Just Because Kimbra Gown @Uber, Hair: NEW TRUTH Polilla @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Freckles: Stellar Rainbow Freckles, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Just Because has a GORGEOUS gown out for the event. The gown is called Kimbra, and it reminds me of a gown an angel would wear--not quite a dress, not quite a toga. There are two parts to the gown, the gown itself and then the optional train. Trust me...you are going to want to wear the train. The dress has some sequins beading in the bust traveling down the gown, to give it a bit more dimension. It is very important to note this dress is for MESH BODIES ONLY. There are no standard sizes for the classic avatar. So make sure you have a body, AND YOU DEMO BEFORE YOU BUY!

Dress: ISON Ethereal Gown @Uber, Hair: NEW TRUTH Polilla @Uber, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring, Wings: Evermore Tenshi no Tsubasa Shiro @SaNaRae, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

ISON also has a gown out with reminded me briefly of the gown released for Collabor88 back in August. This gown has a lacy bodice which then gives way to a sheer bottom overlay. Simple, pretty, and adds a bit of classic look to your evening wear. I thought the gown looks great paired with Truth's new hair called Polilla (which can also be found at the event). The hair does come with optional moth and headband add-ons. I prefer the hair without the add-ons for this outfit, but I do like the moth concept itself. Adds a bit of mystic I think to the hairstyle.

Outfit: Kitja Ethe @Uber, Hair: NEW TRUTH Polilla @Uber, Earrings: Maxi Gossamer SOlaris Pearls, Nosering: Maxi Gossamer Maharani, Tikka: Maxi Gossamer Maharani, Necklace: Zaara Atiriya Stone Necklace, Shoes: Pure Poison WIngs Pump @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Freckles: Stellar Rainbow Freckles, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Kitja has a cute and more modern outfit. A lace skirt and a loose blouse combo which to me looks very chic and simple. I like this outfit a lot, and I think it is probably my favorite purchase from Uber. You can pick your own color combination, and again like with the Just Because gown, this outfit is for MESH BODY wearers. No standard sizes are included. Please Demo before you buy.

That's it for this week. Hopefully I get to where I am going on vacation and will be able to post something for the Arcade next Sunday. Hey, who knows...I might even post right before I leave. Lots of love to you all! Hugs and Smooches Tea Readers! XOXO

SURLS:

Uber

SaNaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment