Sunday, September 27, 2015

Start Blending Your Spices for the Perfect Chai

Happy Sunday! I hope this weekend has been awesome for everyone. This week has been crazy busy, but lots of fun! I have spent this whole weekend with my college besties. I haven't been online much this week, but I have been to Shiny Shabby. Go ahead and have a cuppa and enjoy this week's fashion picks.

Coat: Moon Amore Abril @ShinyShabby, Shirt: Senzafine Sohma Tank, Leggings: Coquet Janey Denim Skinny Leggings, Necklace: CAE Juno, Rings: ieQED Jessi Rings Bronze, Boots: Rebel Gal Starry-Eyed Leather Boots, Hair: Tableau Vivant Eastern Wind @TheArcade, Lip Gloss: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Skin: Glam Affair Ellie Skin, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Mesh Fang Teeth

Shiny Shabby opened on Tuesday, and I was so excited to see quite a lot of outfits and items I liked. I ended up making a list and planning my shopping out; I have noticed I have been planning out my Second Life shopping a lot lately. It makes keeping myself on a budget easier, and then I can save lots more money this way.

Moon Amore has a COOL coat for the autumn. I love the windblown look, and it goes so perfectly with an editorial hair I got at The Arcade (The Arcade's last day is Wednesday September 30). It reminds me of taking evening walks around the woods and fields around my family's home and the wind gusts blowing through my hair. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Outfit: GizzA Annie Pleated Shirt and Short @ShinyShabby, Shoes: Flite Yacht Shoes, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Forget Me Not Flower Heart, Hair: NEW TRUTH Emerson, Skin: December II, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

GizzA has a fun shirt and shorts set. You can choose between colors they come in color combo packs. You still have to buy the shirts and shorts separate from each other. I love the tucked-in shirt. It just looks so laid-back and comfy. Zenith also has a fun dress out for this round. It is a really pretty simple long dress with sleeves that scrunch up at the elbow. It comes in very neutral colors, different shades of brown and white. There aren't any pinks or blues or blacks.

The dress by Valentina is really pretty and elegant looking. It really does look like cashmere and makes me want to pull out my cashmere sweaters for the Autumn. The pearls scattered around the skirt make the outfit flirtatious... in my opinion. And come on, who doesn't like to be a little flirty in the Fall? It is starting to get colder, people are starting to add on layers and the leaves are changing colors. The air is getting crisp and people are starting bonfires and hay rides....Lots of opportunities to cuddle up next to someone special or spend extra time with your loved ones. Love it.

Outfit: Valentina Pearl Cashmere Ensemble @ShinyShabby, Jewelry: Aphorism Bijou Collection in Moonstone (Waist Chain, Ring, Bracelet), Shoes: Maxi Goassamer 60's GoGo Boots, Hair: NEW Truth Emerson, Lip Gloss: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Charm and Natural6 Lashes

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, and I hope the start of Autumn has been wonderful. Hugs and Smooches my Tea Readers!!!!


SURLS:

Shiny Shabby:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/135/125/21

The Arcade:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/129/132/32

Truth:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34


No comments:

Post a Comment