Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pumpkin Spice to Welcome Fall

Happy Sunday! Seems like sickness is going on all around me at work and at home. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping the bad germs away.

Outfit: Zenith Autumn Coat and Dress @Kustom9, Shoes: Zenith Leather Heels @Kustom9, Handbag: Zenith Autumn Leather Bag @Kustom9, Hair: Truth Honey, Necklace: Geek Spun Gold Necklace, Glasses: Gos Custom Eyeware Intution, Ring: Tea.S Starfleet, Skin: Glam Affair Angelica V2, Eyes: IKON Charm, Lipstick: Glam Affair Goddess Romy, Tattoo: Joli Atma, Slink Hands and Feet

Not much to show this week. I have been to a few events, but the only thing I really liked was an outfit by Zenith at Kustom9.  It is a gacha, and the items are dress/cardigan piece, heels with sock, handbags and some big kitties to hold. Two of the dresses and the two kitties are rares. I was lucky enough to get the black and red dress I wanted as well as the tabby kitty I wanted. It took a while, but I got them!!! The outfit is really well done, as is all of Zenith's items, and it makes me want to take a nice stroll downtown in the art district sipping on a latte.

Headphones: Soy P/R/O HeadPhone for Monitoring Head @Kustom9, Shirt: Lunarsugar The Wolf, Skin: Glam Affair Ellie, Hair: Truth Harmony, Eyes: Senzafine Under the Milky Way Sky Clear @Genre and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Jewelled Hand of Fatima, Earrings: Yummy Pearl Stud, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth 

I am not much for techie accessories, but I liked these headphones by Soy at Kustom9. It is a gacha as well, and the vendors are close together. I was lucky enough to get the rare on the first go. The Rare comes with a color change hud. So I was able to match the headphones to a shirt a friend of mine made (super cute shirt, and I haven't really taken it off since she sent it to me). I also want to mention briefly Genre. The theme this month is Twilight Zone, and my FAVORITE thing are these mesh animated eyes to look like the night sky and celestial formations. The picture does not do these eyes justice, but here is the plurk which contains a brief showing of the animations.

Not a very long post for this week. I hope every stays healthy! Hugs and Smooches Tea Readers!!!!

SURLS:

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

Genre:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/30/238/3276


No comments:

Post a Comment