Sunday, June 21, 2015

Your Dad's Best Long Island Ice Tea!

Happy Sunday! Father's Day is today in the United States, and I will be spending the day with my family and pestering my father (my favorite thing to do). I haven't really been shopping too much this week. I recently rented a place, in Second Life, with Earth and Kalia (my real life twin and my soul sister). I have been decorating, landscaping, and gardening like crazy for our new place--but I have gone to Kustom9 and The Kawaii Project.

Dress: Zenith Rosette Dress @Kustom9, Necklace: Yummy Circle Charm Lotus Bloom @Uber, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Hair: Olive Glitch @The Kawaii Project, Shoes: Ingenue Louise, Bracelet: Noodles Initial Bracelets, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth

Kustom9 and The Kawaii Project opened on Monday. The big thing for me at both events were hairs. I bought a hair by Tableau Vivant and Due at Kustom 9, and at The Kawaii Project I bought one of the hair's by Olive. All three styles are long, and very ready for summer. The only outfit I bought was by Zenith located at Kustom9. It was a gacha, and it is a cute summer dress that is about knee length. There are also come cute handbags in the gacha. I didn't want any of the rare side body handbags, but the common handbags are cute and come with a built in scarf. It's perfect for the casual summer outing on the boardwalk.

Dress: Zenith Rosette Dress @Kustom9,  Handbag: Zenith Rattan Bag with Scarf @Kustom9, Necklace: Yummy Circle Charm Lotus Bloom @Uber, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Hair Tableau Vivant Leste @Kustom9, Shoes: Ingenue Louise, Bracelet: Noodles Initial Bracelets, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth

I know this week's post is very short, but the Liaison Collaborative is taking a summer hiatus and won't be back for three months. Yet, I have been busy getting my new little home set up. I plan on taking a few blog photos there so everyone can see parts of it! Happy Father's day to all you Dads out there. If you aren't a father, call your dad or someone who you love and appreciate for all the things they have done for you. Thank them for being amazing. Hugs and Smooches everyone~


SURLS:

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/124/49/26

The Kawaii Project:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/a%20la%20mode/139/121/4002

**For some reason these photo's have turned out really grainy. I currently trying to figure out how to fix this. If you want to see a better view of the pics, please check them out on my flickr!**

No comments:

Post a Comment