Sunday, June 14, 2015

Let's Spike the Fruity Punch!

Yay for Sundays! I am so glad today is Sunday. Today is my only day off this week (and this week has been exhausting), so I am going to make the most of it. Let's talk about Collabor88 shall we.

I am wearing: Shorts: Nylon Outfitters Pineapple Denim @Collabor88, Shirt: Addams Epiphany Top @Collabor88, Hair: Exile Full of Grace @Collabor88, Glasses: Yummy Vice Sunglasses, Ring: Pineapple Ring @Collabor88, Shoes: Fri.day Nadya Sandals, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet
Earth is wearing: Addams Epiphany Short and Top @Collabor88, Hair: Truth Bexley, Sunglasses: Reckless Luna, Bracelets: {anc} ThornCombiBangle, Shoes: Ingenue Esmee Sandals @Collabor88, Necklace: CAE Timey Wimey Things, Ring: CAE Belle, Earrings: Sitara, Tattoo: DL Black Dragon, Slink Hands and Feet

Collabor88 opened on Monday with the theme Summer Punch. I adore all the pineapple prints at the event! Secret time...I love pineapple print. To me it looks classy and reminds me of the Daughters of the American Revolution, because the pineapple is one of the symbols(I know this because my family is in the DAR). I really like the pineapple shorts by Nylon Outfitters--they are really cute, but it was hard for me to pair them with a shirt at first. At the event there are shorts a plenty, and a few bikinis. Earth told me over the weekend she didn't have any mesh bikinis...so...yea... She really needed a new bikini...bad. On Monday when she went to Collabor88 she bought a bikini by Baiastice in the black floral print. She looks good in it, and it fits really well. I am just glad she is finally catching up with some of us in regards to mesh staples.

What I am wearing: Dress: ISON Wrap Side Dress @Collabor88, Hair: NEW TRUTH Lucrecia, Necklace: Aphorism Bijou @ShinyShabby, Ring: Yummy Pineapple @Collabor88, Shoes: Essenz Tripoli, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet and Whatever Fang Teeth
What Earth is wearing: Dress ISON Wrap Dress @Collabor88, Shoes: Hucci Upland Wedge @Collabor88, Hair: Truth Junia, Necklace: CAE Timey Whimey Things, Ring: Anara's Earth Ring and CAE Belle, Earrings: Earthstones Sitara, Bracelets: {anc} ThornCombiBandle, Tattoo: DL Black Dragon, Slink Hands and Feet

Earth actually ended up spending more than I did at the event, and she bought a ton more outfits! She told me Monday night when I got home from work she had been four times. I asked her to pose with me for this week's post. We both bought these dresses by ISON. They are simple and they look so light and flowy. I love summer dresses; well, I love dresses period. I bought the white/blue dress because of the floral print on the bottom(of course). Turns out the dress looks really good with this new hair by Truth(the flowers add so much). There are some fun shorts by Addams at the event. They are rather expensive at 388L$ for one pair, but it comes with a hud to change the pocket and belt texture and belt buckle. Earth also bought a skirt and crop-top combo from Fashionably Dead as well. Very cute and very Summer fun. There are some hairs at Exile also at the event, but Earth and I only bought the updo.

Outfit: Tee*fy Anja Shorts and Kelly Tank Top @Collabor88, Hair: NEW TRUTH Benita, Necklace: Yummy Circle Charm  Bindi @Uber, Nose Ring: Yummy Diamond Flower Nose Ring, Ring: Yummy Pineapple @Collabor88, Shoes: [monso] My Flower Sandal @Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet

One of my favorite shirt/short combos is by Tee*fy and this is why--one of the shirt options is white and black stripped and it reminds me of Coco Chanel. Coco used to wear these black stripped shirts and she is my fashion inspiration. To me she is the epitome of sophistication and class. She had said at one point before she would ever leave her home she would take off one piece of jewelry. So what do I do before I ever leave my apartment? Take off one piece of jewelry. (Side note: All us ladies need to give thanks to her for the Little Black Dress, it started with her.) When I saw the tank top with the stripes I had to buy it, I just had to.

What I am wearing: Bikini: The Secret Store Midkini @Collabor88, Hair Elua Iola2, Skin: Glam Affair SummerV3 @Collabor88, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet
What Earth is wearing: Bikini: Baiastice Jade @Collabor88, Ring: Anara's Earth and CAE Belle, Hair: Truth Posy, Bracelets: {anc} TornCombiBangle, Tattoo: DL Black Dragon, Slink Hands and Feet

Big thank you to Earth for posing with me for this week's post! And big round of applause for her joining us in the mesh bikini world! I know it seems silly, but I was way too shocked when she said she didn't have a mesh bikini. She had told me not too long ago she also had no mesh underwear...which we then fixed immediately because I don't care who you are, you have to have some mesh panties. Let's try to keep up in this mesh world my lovelies. Hugs and Smooches my Tea Readers~


SURL:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/88/204/1088

Truth Hair:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34
             I though I would include the landmark for Truth since I am wearing two of the newer hairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment