Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fruit Tea and a Seasoned Storyteller

It's another great Sunday everyone! I had one awesome week this week and I am so excited to get this next week started with another fun post. I hope everyone has had a chance to check out Season's Story-if not you will find out all about it today!

Dress: Enfant Terrible Ivy Dress with matching chest piece and Headband @Season's Story, Shoes: Enfant Terrible: Rose Shoe former Arcade [not shown], Hair Truth Thalia former Mystic Realms Faire, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Earrings: Yummy Double Diamond Studs former Uber, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6Lashes, Lipstick: Izzie's Qopi Matt Lipstick Raspberry

Season's Story opened last Thursday and it took forever to get in(as is tradition). When I was finally able to get in the set up was like a fairy tale. There is a tree in the center, and located under the tree is a group gift for this round, so make sure to join the group and wear the tag(joining is free).  Zenith has a cute short spring dress gacha out. The commons are sold print bustier dresses, necklaces, and bags. The Rares are floral print bustier dresses(includes a bag) and a cute floral rattan hat.  I won lots of the commons and one each of the rares. So putting together the outfits was really fun.  I also bought the outfit by Enfant Terrible. It is a cute whimsical dress with a pearl top option, and you can buy a pearl headband with it. I, of course, bought the whole outfit.  The dress is longer than what I am used to with Enfant Terrible, and the final look is just stunning.  I think my two favorite buys are Zenith and Enfant Terrible.

Dress: Zenith Bustier Skirt Vintage Flower @Season's Story, Handbag: Zenith Tea Time Cream @Season's Story, Hair: D!va Kelly @Season's Story, Earrings: Yummy Double Diamond Studs former Uber, Ring: Aisling The Good Wife, Bracelet: Yummy Pearl and Diamond Bracelet former uber [hidden by dress], Necklace: Leafs Necklace @Season's Story, Shoes: Eudora 3D Dahlia Pumps, Slink hands and feet, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Skin: Glam Affair Katra


The good thing about Zenith and Enfant Terrible are both vendors are close together and are right by the landing point.  D!va is also at the landing point and the floral hair with the side bun is my favorite! It looks the most natural with strays going everywhere and the way it is styled and with the flowers...I just love it.  Apparently you can click the hair and pick which flowers show and such....I have all the flowers showing. I doubt I will ever use the that option.  I didn't really buy much else from the other vendors.  There is a long stocking I liked which looks like the sky,  but it has taken me a while to pick out which sky I liked the best.  The rest of the vendors had nice stuff, but to me it was either too boxy, too much denim, or too....juvenile isn't the right word for it....too youthful for my taste.

Outfit: Zenith Big Sleeves Loose Skirt @Kustom9, Ring: CAE Anniversary @Fit for a Princess, bracelet: EarthStones Maxine in Onyx, Bag: Zenith Leather Calceolaria @Kustom9, Shoes: Ingenue Louise Creme, Necklace: Tea.S Pixi Dust, Hair: Tableau Vivant Foxtrot @Kustom9, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Slink Hands and Feet, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, mug comes with pose by BellePoses called Drew

On Wednesday Kustom9 and The Liaison Collaborative opened and let me tell you....both rounds are wonderful. I thought at first I wouldn't have enough Linden$.  At Kustom9 Zenith has a loose shirt/skirt outfit which reminds me of a graduate student's outfit if they were going out for a nice dinner after a few hours of studying at the library.  Tableau Vivant has a cool new hair called Foxtrot which I love. It is thick, it is curly, and it is so pretty!! Now apparently it is a hair which is mostly for editorials(pictures and such) so the creators recommend you try the demo to make sure it works with your AO and such if you are going to wear it out. I, also, recommend you try the demo. BUT....I love the hair and it looks fantastic with my AO. So please try the demo first.  There is also a cute casual outfit by MotiAme which I find adorable. just like last months. A cute sheer overlay skirt with a simple collared blouse. Again, simple and gorgeous.


At the Liaison Collaborative Lumiere Apparel has a dress which reminds me of a Stepford wife. Very 1950s-60s.  I also bought a pair of shoes by random matter which match the dress, I think flawlessly.  Earthstones also has a set of bangles out which are really nice. They are called Katya and are simple, and have such tiny details....just wonderful really.  Fishy Strawberry has a cool outfit, which for some reason when I putting together the look, reminded me of Kore. I have mentioned in earlier posts that I love the story of Persephone and Hades, and this look...it just looks to me like a modern day Kore (i.e. Persephone before her abduction by Hades into the underworld).  I just....Love.

Outfit: Fishy Strawberry L'Amour Corset and Spring Fling Skirt @The Liaison Collaborative, Flower Crown: Ariskea Darcy Blessing of Love @The Liaison Collaborative, Ring: CAE Belle Ring, Bangles: EarthStones Katya Bangles @The Liaison Collaborative, Shoes: Essenz Malaga [not pictured], Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Gypsy Flower Amulet of Antimony former Collabor88, Hair: Truth Effie, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes, Slink hands and feet, Lipstick Izzie's Qopi Matt Lipstick in plum, basket comes with pose by o0o Studio

I know... My posts just keep getting longer and longer. I promise I am done for now. I can hardly wait to share with you all next week. Hugs and Smooches~

SURLS:

Season's Story:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/131/119/22

Kustom9:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/125/75/27

The Liaison Collaborative:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/198/155/2002


No comments:

Post a Comment