Sunday, April 12, 2015

For a Sweeter Tea Try a Fruity Blend

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this past week has been good for all of you. I know I have been trudging through, rain and all. But you know what they say, "April showers bring May flowers".  So here's to hoping we have lots of pretty flowers next month!

Dress: ISON T-Belt Shirt Dress @Collabor88, Shoes: ISON Girl Panic Boots (British Black), Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Ukai's Earrings (former Uber), Ring: Empyrean Forge Heritage Ring (former We<3RolePlay), Skin: Glam Affair Katra Party7 @Collabor88, Hair: D!va Angelica, Slink Hands, Guitar is Namine Guitar (you can actually play and make music with it...like legit play it)

Collabor88 opened on Wednesday with the theme Pretty in Punk.  I was skeptical at first. I liked the color scheme, but I am not a huge fan of skulls (excluding sugar skulls and La Calavera Catrina). Again, like fringe, not really for me, but on other people I think it looks completely B-A.  In Real Life I am uncomfortable in punk clothes, and if you are uncomfortable in your clothes, you don't look confident and if you don't look confident you are really missing something in your look. You ALWAYS want to wear something you are confident in. This doesn't always happen, but it is good to always try to be comfortable and confident. So, back to Collabor88, the designers really punk rocked it out this time. Yes, there are lots of skulls and punk elements so they really did keep with the theme. It was a bit of a challenge for me to pick things out to buy and think about how to pair and make some cute outfits, but I think I managed just fine. The great thing is the designers made it...neutral isn't even a good word for it....universal enough so if you aren't much of a punk rocker you can still buy something to create a real edgy look.




Erratic is there and has some loose tanks and some really cool leggings (they come for system layers and also there are appliers if you have a mesh body). I bought the star print leggings because it is very celestial (it also reminds me of the body suit I bought a while back at Uber by Foxes). The loose tanks either have something on the front or are plan (depending on the one you buy) and a skull cut-out in the back.  Glam Affair has a cute dress and leggings; the dress I bought has a lavender pattern and I have it paired with some lavender boots I found in my inventory by KoKo (I have been trying to pair it with items to make it look more edgy...not really working at this point).  ISON has a cool dress that looks like a twist at on the boyfriend shirt. Baiastice also has a cool three-piece set out which just reminds me of a more risqué female three-piece suit. I was surprised to see lots of union jack prints along with the skulls, a huge plus for me! I was a little worried at first because like I mentioned earlier, I am not much of a punk rocker chick. I was surprised and excited to see the creations. I still didn't go very crazy at Collabor88 as I usually do, but I did buy some awesome stuff (I did buy more skins by Glam Affair-they had some more Katra skins and I love this new skin).

Dress: Glam Affair Omega Dress @Collabor88, Boots: KoKo Soft Leather Boots in Lavender, Necklace: Pekka Third Eye Necklace, Bracelet: Izzie's Eternity Bracelet, Hair: Elua Iola2, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Party7 @Collabor88, Slink Hands, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 Lashes
























And guess what opened on Friday....Seasons' Story!!! OMG! So exciting. I will be posting about Season's Story next Sunday to give me more time to get to the event and mess around with the outfits. Much Love Tea Readers. Hugs and Smooches~


Outfit: Baiastice Charlie Bra Mile Vest and Sava Skirt all in Print/Roses and Lace @Collabor88, Shoes: Fri.day Veronica Platforms Roses [not pictured], Ring: CAE Anniversary @FitforAPrincess, Bracelet: Noodles Initial Bracelet Silver, Necklace: Tea.S Just a Rose, Hair: Tableau Vivant Faux Dreads-Namiriel @We<3Role-Play, Skin: Katra Party 07 @Collabor88, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Teeth, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen and Natural6 lashes

SURLS:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1090



No comments:

Post a Comment