Sunday, February 8, 2015

FaMESHed for Some Enchantment

Happy Sunday my Tea Readers!  This past week has been quite the roller-coaster with my hectic work schedule, Second Life Fashion events going on, and my emotions driving me crazy (maybe it is hormonal, or maybe I need a vacation...I think I am due for a vacation). So let me show you some new outfits and talk to you about some events I went to this past week.



Last Sunday FaMESHed opened and there an outfit by Fishy Strawberry I saw in a preview on the Facebook page Second Life Inventory(it is my go to for previews on events and new items from designers).  I saw this bedazzled dress and cardigan combo and I immediately fell.  I didn't know it came with a Hud to change the gem colors until I got to FaMESHed.  It is very nice to be able to change the gem colors on both the dress and the cardigan--I don't have to worry about necklaces to match. And if I want to have something more subdued or more boisterous I can change the colors to fit. How awesome is that?! Also at FaMESHed, Glam Affair (who usually does skins) has a mesh bangle in a few color options and the bangles match the Fishy Strawberry dress. I bought the blue and pink bangles...still debating about getting the cream one.

Noodles has another bracelet out at FaMESHed this round, and it comes with a Hud to change the initial on it. It is a very simple bracelet. Again, I don't know if it is my luck or not, but when I put on the silver bracelet's Hud, it loaded backwards, and I did not realize this so it took me a while to figure out how to use it. Once I realized it was backwards it was simple to resize and change the initial. I bought the silver and gold bracelets. I was only going to get silver, but I figure sometimes my outfits look better with gold accents--so having a few more gold accessories would not hurt.

Outfit: Fishy Strawberry Bejewelled Cardigan and Dress @FaMESHed, Shoes: Gos Victoria Platforms, Skin: Glam Affair Sia Skin Fairy Tales @Collabor88 OMG!UNICORNS, clutch: Zenith Jewelry Leather Clutch, Ring: .Aisling. The Good Wife (previous Enchantment item), Hair: Exile Librarian Chic for Enchantment, Bangles by Glam Affair @FaMESHed, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Goddess, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural, Teeth: [whatever] Mesh Fang, Slink Causal Hands

Enchantment opened up as well last Sunday. I spent most my morning going from store to store getting my cards stamped for the grand prizes. This round's story is Beauty and the Beast, last time it was Rumpelstiltskin. So this is way up my alley. Roses, jewelry, pretty pretty things. Love it. The hairs for the events by Exile (both the item and the prize) are pretty.

I usually get the dark blondes pack, but I guess Exile has redone their color packages, so there is no more dark blonde option.  The blonde pack still has a darker blonde option, but it is not as dark as I would like--I think it is because it has a lot of highlights to give it a more "natural" look; in my opinion, it looks more like salon processed hair than natural hair.  It still looks good, and I do like the style, I am just sad to see more and more hair creators getting rid of dark blondes.  First Truth got rid of the dark blondes. He did keep a few but he mixed them in with the blonde pack. Lelutka still to my knowledge has dark blondes, so hopefully she will keep having dark blonde packs. I pray she does. I love my dark blonde hair. I am so attached, the shades I often choose are similar my real hair, not quite blonde, not quite brown. I love dark blondes.


CAE have a pretty ring and a necklace for the event (ring is the shop exclusive and the necklace is the prize). The ring is ornate and the necklace is simple. They all come with a texture Hud. Aisling, for their prize, has this pair of GORGEOUS rose earrings, and they match so much of the other rose jewelry for the event. The real reason I wanted the earrings were for a necklace I have from Tea.S. The roses are similar, and even though the colors are a little different, they match. Overall, Enchantment is a must for everyone who loves that beautiful garden feel. There are a few period dresses and lots, and I do mean lots of accessories.

It was funny, I went the the prize area a few times on Sunday, and at one point, one of my friends from ASN was there we started to talk. It was just so awesome to have a random connection to someone from one area, and to see them in another (Second Life is a pretty large area to randomly run into someone).  For those who do not know, ASN is Avatar Social Network. It is a social network site strictly for Avatars. I do enjoy being on ASN, very fun and everyone is so friendly and helpful and so positive (at least my experience with ASN has been).  I am friends with lots of people on ASN, so when I got to meet one of my ASN friends, at such a random time (she was there taking photos with her daughter, and I was there trying to pick out some prizes) it was such a wonderful thing. We then proceeded to IM, little bits of conversation, but still it was just pleasant how we flowed through conversation. I so enjoy experiences like this--random and fun.  We didn't really talk for long periods, but it was on and off throughout the day. It was just nice.

Sweater/Shirt: Storybook Elastic Rose, Skirt: Baiastice Didi, Ring: CAE Belle Ring for Enchantment, Necklace: CAE Belle's Rose for Enchantment, Hair: Exile Tea Time for Enchantment, Leather Bracelet: {anc} Thorn CombiBangle for Enchantment, Bracelets: Noodles Initial Gold Bracelets @ FaMESHed, Skin: December Skin, Shoes: Gos: Gos Victoria Pumps Garnet, Teeth: [whatever] Mesh Fang, Eyes: Redgrave Catgreen, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural, Hands: Slink Causal 

...I just looked at my post and it seems to be rather long, so I will end it here for now. More events have opened, but I will post about those next week. Everyone just keep being awesome.


SURLS:

FaMESHed:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3489

Information on Enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment