Sunday, October 16, 2016

Let's Drink Cider by the Fire~

Happy Sunday Tea Readers!! Back again for a new post. I hope everyone has enjoyed the start of autumn! Lots of fun outdoor activities going on where I live.. I am going to share my favorite buy from Collabor88 this month!


This month's round for Collabor88 is "Echoes of Autumn". Now, some of the items really fit the theme, and some items don't really fit, in my opinion. But I want to share my Favorite buy from this month's round. It is by Zaara, of course, and it is blouse and skirt set which seems very gypsy to me. Very flowing. I bought the fatpacks, because that is how I roll with most of Zaara's items. And the skirts come 2 different options-a solid option and a patterned/patched option. I like the pattern option because it seems more organic and more personalized. There is a belt you can buy to go with your skirt, and it comes in many color options. The items are fit for the Maitreya Mesh Body, so demo if you want to see if it will fit your body, it isn't Maitreya...or even if you have Maitreya, I always say Demo Demo Demo.

Outfit: Zaara Anisha Ruffle Blouse and Ziya Tiered Skirt with Boho wrap belt @Collabor88, Bangles: Izzie's Nidhi Bangles, Earrings: Zaara Sarika Feather Earrings, Arm Chains: Zaara Raksha, Nosering: Zaara Ayanna, Hair: Exile Flickering Light @Collabor88, Eyes: IKON Charm eyes and FATElashes, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

The event has other cute items, but the Zaara outfit is my favorite by far. ISON has a cute dress with a sheer cape, which comes with a static and animated option. Pixicat has these really awesome leggings that have a cosmic star animation (You know I had to buy those). And Erratic has a cute boyfriend's shirt for the ladies (Maitreya fit only). Feel free to check out the catalog on Collabor88's site, or you can check out Seraphim's gallery (which also includes price).

Collabor88 opened last Saturday, so it should be way easier to get into now. Check the catalog, make a list, check over the list, teleport over and buy all the pretties! I hope you have a great Sunday Tea Readers! Hugs and Smooches~


SURL:

Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment