Sunday, October 2, 2016

Back in the Saddle

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Summer! I know I sure have. I soaked up as much sun as possible, enjoyed family time, and went out with lots of friends. I hope everyone stayed safe and kept busy. It sure was a gorgeous summer.

Shirt: ISONxRowne Vallejo Tank (exclusive release for the Fall, no longer at store), Pant: ISONxRowne Lia Pants (exclusive release for the Fall, no longer at store), Hair: Lelutka Hair NV0002, Earrings: Yummy Eclat Earrings, Necklace: Mandala Tensei, Bangles: Mandala Tensei, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Lipstick Goddess 08, Skin: Glam Affair December, Eyes: IKON Charm eyes and FATElashes, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

The weather is getting cooler and I have been brewing more tea, so I thought it was time to get back into blogging. My next few posts might be really short while I get back into the "swing" of things. I won't blog an event this Sunday, but I want to hear about your summer?! Did you do anything awesome? Did you get some relaxing done? Enjoy time with family and friends? Leave me a comment my lovely Tea Readers! I want to hear from you!!!!! Hugs and Smooches my lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment