Saturday, October 17, 2015

Orange, Cocoa, and Masala Chai for a Spooky Blend

Happy Sunday! I hope this past week has been amazing for all. I know for me it has been super busy, and the rest of this year is just getting busier and busier for me. I don't think I have any really "free" weekends until December.

Outfit: Tres Blah Collins Top and Lovett Skirt @Collabor88, Necklace: Jungbug Rhinestone Necklace in Rose, Ring: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed, Shoes: Pure Poison Vika Boots @Collabor88, Hair: Oleander Kkyung, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Triumph and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Collabor88 opened last week and the theme is Burtonesque. It reminds me of Tim Burton with the swirls and a bit of the creepy--Perfect for Halloween time! I have fallen in love with Glam Affair's sugar skull appliers for the Lelutka Mesh Heads. Unfortunately I do not have a mesh head yet, so the appliers won't work. Really disappointing.

There are only a few things I purchased this round, and The Secret Store's sweater is probably my favorite. It comes with a hud to change the textures of the shirt underneath and I just love how comfy and posh the sweater looks.

Sweater: The Secret Store Helena V Neck Sweater @Collabor88, Pants: COCO Cropped Flare Pants @Uber, Hair: Exile Walking on Sunshine, Ring: Ariskea Poetic Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed, Shoes: Poute Victoria High Heels, Skin: Glam Affair Marta, Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Tres Blah also has a fun outfit in what looks like leather. I LOVE the skirt. The skirt is very professional looking, but has a fun twist with it being leather. Also Birdy Foxes has a cool dress and leather jacket available. They both come with a hud to help change the alphas built into the dress so you can wear the jacket with it or any other jacket you own. Very COOL!!!!

Outfit: Foxes The Pagan Leather Jacket and Tunic Dress @Collabor88, Shoes: Pure Poison Vika Boots @Collabor88, Hair: Truth Effie, Necklace: Yummy Crescent Necklace and Lotus Necklace, Ring: Ariskea Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed, Skin: Glam Affair Katra Ballerina, Eyes: IKON Triumph and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

I hope you all enjoy your week and I hope you are all planning out your costumes for Halloween! I think this year I will go as Jack the Ripper. FUN TIMES for sure! Huggles my Tea Readers~


SULRS:

Collabor88:    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/91/183/1085


No comments:

Post a Comment