Sunday, October 11, 2015

Spiced Apple Rooibos to Fight the Autumn Chill

Happy Sunday Tea Readers! I have had a crazy fun weekend! I went with my sisters on Thursday night to a showing of The Addams Family. And on Friday and Saturday in the town my twin and I live in there was an Cultural Festival going on! So much fun had, and I hope everyone has had a great weekend like I have!

Outfit: Coquet Maritza @FaMESHed, Boots: Just Design Penny, Hair with Scarf: Clawtooth Snug as a Bug, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes, Slink Hands, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, The Wicked Peach Rosy

When FaMESHed opened last week, I didn't go right away. I only ended up purchasing two items at this round, one dress by Baiastice and a cute coat/dress by Coquet. I LOVE the coat/dress by Coquet. It is so elegant and yet so versatile. Perfect for just about anything! Zenith has some fun heels with long socks. The shoes are cute, but the extra long socks aren't really my style. There is also a really pretty wedding ring set by Ariskea-- I really like the setting. It has three stones cut in teardrops. And you can buy the men's and woman's separately.

Dress: Baiastice Clya Dress @FaMESHed, Hair: NEW TRUTH Ryleigh, Rings: Ariskea Poetric Women Wedding Ring @FaMESHed and ieQED Persephone Ring Rose, Necklace: Tea.S Just a Rose, Bracelet: Aisiling Endora Bracelet, Shoes: Ingenue Ninette Heels Dogwood, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Slink Hands and Feet, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Sorry for such a short post! I have had a long and busy week and weekend. Please go check out FaMESHed, lots of other fun items out.


SURLS:

FaMESHed:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488


No comments:

Post a Comment