Sunday, September 14, 2014

Let's All Heat It Up...The Tea I mean....


Happy Sunday my Sunday Tea readers!  This week, we are going to talk about Collaor88's September round, which is Miami Heat!!! Lots of bright colors, and sexy sexy clothes! It was hard to find something that was in keeping with the style I have (though there are a lot of amazing items). I really was under a sensory overload. I was able to find a dress done by Atomic called Miami Fun. It really is a fun dress. Just by looking at it, it seems simple.  And on both sides are these cut outs, which is sexy, but not overdone...this will sound corny, but the dress stays classy, while making you feel sexy.  It comes with a color changer hud, that has three different colors, two solids, and one combo. I really like the pale blue and pink combo, which both colors are really me so the combo is perfect.  The jewelry set of pink and blue is done by Yummy and is very reasonably priced at 88L per item.

The hair is done by Exile, and is also at Collabor88, it is called Locomotion, and is 188L.  Love this hair. I can already tell I will be able to use it for quite a few outfits in the future. It is a very classic hair.



I was able to use a skin with the outfit that I bought at The Cosmopolitan Room. It is done by WoW Skins and it is called Eshe. What was great about this skin, I didn't have to change my skin tone on my feet and shoes, it matches my Ethnic India skin great. This skin is a little darker, but it blends so well.

Like I mentioned before, I really like this new outfit from Collabor88,--I even went to a few new beach sims and some clubs in it.  Great for dancing and lounging.  The dress is very versatile.


Dress: Atomic Miami Fun @Collabor88, Hair: Exile Locomotion @Collabor88, Shoes: N-Core Group Gift Ibiza "Summer Edition", Necklace and Earrings: Yummy Beaded Statement Pink/Aqua @Collabor88, Ring: Earthstones: Splendid Love wedding set, Handbag: Zenith Jewelry Leather Clutch Rose, Skin: WoW Skins Eshe Dark Tan, Eyes: Redgrave CatGreen, Nails: Salt. Babe Blue Gloss, Eyeshadow: Senzafine: Safira Seafoam, Eyelashes: Redgrave Natural

Here are the Surls to the two events mentioned in the blog:

Collabor88: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/41/178/1089

The Cosmopolitan Room:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Happy%20Heaven/192/181/21

No comments:

Post a Comment