Saturday, May 17, 2014

Don't let the Tea Burn!

I want to apologize in advance, my normal computer, which allows me to get on Second Life, to take and edit pictures, to get on my social media sites and such....well, it has broken, and I have no idea how to fix it. And apparently, neither does Geek Squad. So my blog is going to be on a brief hiatus for a few days. Hopefully I will only miss one Sunday post, but I may be out of commission for two Sundays while my computer is sent off to be fixed. I am using my old dinosaur of a laptop right now, and while it is being a trooper, it does not like getting onto Second Life. So, please bare with me for the next week or two. This really sucks since I just started my blog, but hopefully I will get my new laptop back and everything will be right as rain.

Thank you for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment