Wednesday, May 7, 2014

There's Nothing Like that First Cup of Tea


Thanks for checking into my first Second Life Blog.  If you have read the info tab on the blog, you already know this is going to be a blog mostly about the new and old fashions of Second Life. And maybe I will put little happenings about my second life on here. Please bare with me while I start this blog. I have been going to the fashion fairs, gacha events, and am an avid shopper on Second Life. When I get online, I am usually shopping, plan on shopping, or am getting dressed in my new outfits or dresses I bought on marketplace.

Because of all this shopping and exploring, I have been taking my friends to all the different places to shop and doing research on the other blogs to try and find new events, new releases, and fun places to go for a good shopping experience. I got to thinking about what I could do to help my friends learn about the events, without sending note-cards, random landmarks and IMs, and sending them pictures of me in my new outfits--I figured, Why not start a Blog? I have been reading some of the other Second Life blogs, and they are all amazing, but most of them don't go into as much detail as I would like, or some of them seem to talk too much about other things I wasn't interested in very much. I am the kind of person who loves the story. I love to know why or how an outfit or creation was inspired, I like to know the reactions people have had, I love the story! So, Sunday Tea and Fashion is going to be about the fashion, but be prepared to have a cuppa and enjoy a good story.

Hopefully at some point I will be able to talk to some of the wonderful creators and designers of the outfits I wear, but since I am just starting out, please bare with me. I look forward to
drinking tea with you soon.




 Skin-Unique Megastore, India
Hair-Truth, Jolie DarkBlondes05
Dress/Gloves/Hat-SAS(Sacha's Designs), Synergy Dress Dark Red
Lips-Senzafine, "Moonglow" Genre--May 2014 round
necklace-[tea.s], Lust a Rose necklace--Lazy Sunday item

No comments:

Post a Comment