Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunshine and Good Times

Happy Sunday everyone! What a beautiful week and weekend. The sun has been shining, the temperature is finally warm, and my windows are open! Let's have some tea and talk a little about the Epiphany Gacha before I leave to spend another day outside.

Corset Outfit: Yasum Burlesque Complete Maitreya EXCLUSIVE @EpiphanyGacha, Hair: Spellbound Interlude, Shoes: The Secret Store Boudoir Slippers, Puppy: Jian Silly Shibes Companion Pup @EpiphanyGacha, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natrual6 Lashes, Teeth: Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Earrings: Yummy Pearl Studs, Lipstick: Glam Affair Romy Lipstick, Skin: Glam Affair Yolandi, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

The Epiphany Gacha is a quarterly event, and is a gacha lover's dream. I have written about it before in an earlier post, but for a refresher course on how the event works:  you play the gachas you want, and you can redeem your extras and any unwanted items in for points. When you get 25 points you can get an exclusive item from one of the creators. The awesome thing is up to 100 points each round carries over to the next. So if you don't use them all one round you can use them next without having to play more gachas. This round was fun because there were only a few items, gachas and exclusives, I was interested in getting. Luckily I got them all, and I ended up having way more points than normal. So I got a few more exclusives than I was planning, all good things, all good things...

The big items I was playing for were by Truth and Jian. I really wanted all three hairstyles Truth Hawks released for the event. They are braided hair styles and I think they look pretty Badass. Jian also has these really cute shiba puppy companions. You can play for a hold-able pet, a roaming pet, and a following pet. I think there are a few decor ones as well. I was lucky and got the hold-able, roaming, and follower in my first, and only, three plays. Foxes has an exclusive item which is a pitbull companion. I love my little buddy. I think he is just adorable.

Sports Bra: Moon Elixir Chakra Sports Bra EXCLUSIVE @EpiphanyGacha, Pants: Erratic Daria Pants, Pitbull: Foxes Urban Fallout Hound Brown EXCLUSIVE @EpihanyGacha, Shoes: The Forge Strider Plus, Hair: NEW Truth Kora @Epiphany Gacha, Watch: Le Primitif Node Gear Watch, Freckles: Stellar Rainbow Freckles, Tattoo: The White Crow Inner Universe @KawaiiProject, Skin: Glam Affair Katra, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

The one exclusive I really wanted was by Moon Elixir. Moon Elixir has some cool athletic pieces. I wasn't a fan of the underwear like bottoms or the robe-dress thing. I was really interested in the Chakra Sports-Bra. the textures are wonderful and the Om clasp in the back is so cool! I really like it. I have the outfit paired with a cosmic tattoo and some sporty leggings by Erratic. I think it gives me a boxer/fighter look. Again...Bad Ass.

That's it for this week. Please take some time to check out Epiphany Gacha. The event ends on May 5th, so there is still plenty of time to drop some Linden and win some prizes! Enjoy your day out in the Sun my Tea Readers! Hugs and Smooches~


Surls:

Epiphany Gacha

Epiphany Gacha Off-Sim Shopping

Kawaii Project


No comments:

Post a Comment