Sunday, May 15, 2016

Don't Over Steep the Leaves

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this week has been wonderful for all. I want to keep this week's post kinda short and sweet, so I am only going to discuss briefly two events.

Outfit: COCO Cardigan Over Shoulder and Gifted V-Neck Dress @FaMESHed, Hair: Wasabi Pills Marissa @FaMESHed, Rings: Izzie's Spring Midi Rings Gold @Uber, Shoes: Fri.day Cora Heels in Sailor, Earrings: Zoom Marine Earrings @FaMESHed as gift, Clutch: Zaara Patchwork Clutch in indigo, Skin: Glam Affair December II, Freckles: Stellar Rainbow Freckles, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

FaMESHed opened at the very beginning of the month, and this is the birthday round. LOTS of free gifts to group members, so be sure to wear your group tag and click on the little present bags. My two favorite buys for this round are COCO's over the shoulder sweater and Wasabi Pills' fun braided hair. The sweater I had to buy has these fun navy stripes. This sweater just reminds me of country clubs, and sailing tourneys. The dress I am wearing in the picture is the FREE gift for the event by COCO. You can buy separate colors, or get the white one free! Be sure to JOIN the group.

Outfit: Moon Amore Wild&Free Top and Skirt @Collabor88, Hair: Besom Sable @Hairology, Rings: Izzie's Spring Midi Rings Gold @Uber and Schadenfreude Waits Set I'll Shoot the Moon @Collabor88, Necklace: Pekka Third Eye Necklace, Nose Ring: Yummy Diamond Flower Nose Ring, Bracelet: Zaara Goa Party Friendship Bracelets, Earrings: Zaara Sarika Feathers, Skin: Glam Affair Yolandi, Freckles: Stellar Rainbow Freckles, Eyes: IKON Charm and Redgrave Natural6 Lashes, Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, Whatever Fang Mesh Teeth

Collabor88 opened last Sunday with the theme Americana. I am not very familiar with Americana, but to me it seems very bohemian and very relaxed. I ADORE this outfit by Moon Amore. The pieces come with a color changer hud, and I really like this printed skirt. There are these cute elephants on it, and to me it just adds so much. I decided while putting this outfit together I needed to go brunette because blonde just was too preppy looking. It didn't look natural enough. There are a lot of other fun items, and I would highly recommend going to the Seraphim shopping guide to help you plan and budget.

Last but not least, the winner for the Give-Away from my Anniversary Post is KhateraSara! Congratulations KhateraSara!!!! I will be messaging you inworld and sending you your cards ASAP. Thanks for commenting everyone. I appreciate all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Much love! XOXO


SURLS:

FaMESHed

Collabor88

Hairology


No comments:

Post a Comment